New Tp on Tatasky Network Scan

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 168
  • Views: Views 24,030
I think this tp is for upcoming 4k service. they will add some of pending hd from present tps, and rest new hd channels from new 13th tp along with one or more 4k service, they will provide monoblock lnb for those who will upgrade or buy 4k stb, and those people will be able to view new max hd services.

sayan.sunny said:
I think this tp is for upcoming 4k service. they will add some of pending hd from present tps, and rest new hd channels from new 13th tp along with one or more 4k service, they will provide monoblock lnb for those who will upgrade or buy 4k stb, and those people will be able to view new max hd services.

i dnt think so.if they want to provide mono block lnb for hd channels, then they have to provide it for all hd viewers.

Doesn't it appear we TS subscribers are too much optimistic? And it saves Tata Sky ?

dinesh19 bro, I wrote some of new :HD i.e. exclusive hd channels, everybody not need those, if you want then you have to buy the lnb or upgrade to 4k. just like Dish tv, they are broadcasting some SD channels from As5 HD tps.

Gssran said:
Now total 13 Tp coming In network scan, new Tp added,
11320 H 27500
supermachi said:
bro do you know which sat signals
Guys, its a confirmed news that these 13 TPs are from Gsat-10. You can 100% trust on this news. I don't have any source of it, because I came to know this news from a person who is a software engineer in the technical team of Tatasky at Hyerabad. Although, he said that these TPs are ready to be used, but still we haven't used it; but now we are working on it and trying to launch some channels from one of these TPs !!!:):):)

How can this be possible? The CAG report clearly stated that Tata Sky is moving to foreign satellite. Now since this is official how come ISRO satellite be used?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock