Breaking New Transponder(s) Testing By Tata Play

It’s 36 Mhz bro but the satellite is high powered

Thanks for sharing the information buddy. Long back i had read that it is a high power satellite & so got confused or should i say did not remember correctly if it had 36 Mhz or 54 Mhz.

So now if Tata Play get access to above 24 transponders for it to have additional bandwidth .....they may continue using current transponders and use additional transponders from the new satellite. By the way how many transponders from GSat 10 and 30 r they using currently as i believe last year they had vacated some of these?

Thanks for sharing the information buddy. Long back i had read that it is a high power satellite & so got confused or should i say did not remember correctly if it had 36 Mhz or 54 Mhz.

So now if Tata Play get access to above 24 transponders for it to have additional bandwidth .....they may continue using current transponders and use additional transponders from the new satellite. By the way how many transponders from GSat 10 and 30 r they using currently as i believe last year they had vacated some of these?
12 from GSAT 10 and 12 from GSAT 30.
24 TPs from GSAT 24

Total 48 TPs.

Details of satellite Gsat 24.High EIRP rates 12 Kv power make the satellite high powered can carry more HD channels and less rain fade
3PVb6n6.jpg

Last edited:
yes this is the last year of Gsat10 with Tata Play . Once they fully shift they'll leave It .

But then what was the point of having Ku Band transponders on GSat 10 for just approximately 8 years? Now these transponders will just come into use as reserve / back up transponders.
Also Tata Play will not use/lease 36 transponders at one go,they will gradually add additional ones based on requirements

But then what was the point of having Ku Band transponders on GSat 10 for just approximately 8 years? Now these transponders will just come into use as reserve / back up transponders.
Also Tata Play will not use/lease 36 transponders at one go,they will gradually add additional ones based on requirements
They will take all 24 as per requirement as that satellite is exclusive for their use only.

Like you said they will add as and when there is a need.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock