Discussion New Update Bugs Observances and Fixes

logicrak91

Solutions
Reaction score

These are the bugs and glitches i found out after the Update​

1. Under Developer Options and If you have "Dont Keep Activities" Turned on, Binge+ Homepage no longer opens.
    Disabling it is the only solution.
  2. Volume is Glitchy at 25%-40%
  3. Turning on HDR under SDR to HDR conversion making screen go to lowest brightness. Almost unwatchable.

List out your observances below.

Yes the 3rd no. Feels like Tv is not working properly but the problem is not on all channels that i saw in hdr

Sdr to HDR no issue observed ...same as before
Actually you need to increase the contrast if enhanced hdmi enabled in the tv settings

Bro you first check home transponder gsat 24 tp 20 and again you will check picture quality and sound quality will increase

Last edited:
For me, I watching NGC wild HD regular. I feel the audio quality better than before. And one thing, the SDR to HDR is only a enhance setting. So I keep this in disable. If we watch a HDR content, automatically turn to HDR.

For me, I watching NGC wild HD regular. I feel the audio quality better than before. And one thing, the SDR to HDR is only a enhance setting. So I keep this in disable. If we watch a HDR content, automatically turn to HDR.
But I find picture is more better, sharper and rich natural color with sdr to HDR turned on and enhanced hdmi enabled in the tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock