Discussion New Update Bugs Observances and Fixes

One more bug for binge plus box: if wifi is having wpa3 + wpa2 aes encryption then this box is not able to connect. I had to downgrade encryption to wpa2 aes only to connect box with wifi.

With android tv 9 version it was working fine.

The engineer which came to my house told me that why did you manually update the box. It is having lot of bugs as reported by other customers. The bug fix update to this box might take weeks

The display gone dull has also happened to me. The box infact automatically switched my TV profile to HDR. The wifi issue also came up, suddenly showed cant connect, wrong password. A reset fixed it. On the upside, Netflix content now shows HDR.

The display gone dull has also happened to me. The box infact automatically switched my TV profile to HDR. The wifi issue also came up, suddenly showed cant connect, wrong password. A reset fixed it. On the upside, Netflix content now shows HDR.
Dull thing I agree..A9 HDR mode picture quality was brighter but A11 HDR looks dull.

Regarding navigation delay issue, it is fixed after uninstalling all apps and disabling other apps like YouTube, Netflix and prime video..now it is faster comparatively

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock