Newly added HD channel updated in D2h site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I respect your Opinion and wont try to Force my opinion on You.:)

But Still i stand by my Opinion.:)

kushalsharma said:
MOST OF REST OF INDIA SUBSCRIBERS WILL GET NO VALUE FROM ASIANET HD & MANORAMA MAFAZIL HD.

Yes, d2h should have added 2 more English or Hindi HD channels in ROI packs instead of south channels. Maybe TravelXP HD and AXN HD or TLC HD.

I hope d2h adds Epic HD and &TV HD soon on ROI packs.

I WANT TO CLARIFY ALL SOUTH INDIAN MEMBERS THAT I AM NOT AGAINST ANY SOUTH OR ANY OTHER REGIONAL CHANNEL, I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT INSTEAD OF ADDING THESE TWO
CHANNELS IN REST OF INDIA PACK THEY SHOULD HAVE ADDED OTHER CHANNELS.

manig said:
Yes, d2h should have added 2 more English or Hindi HD channels in ROI packs instead of south channels. Maybe TravelXP HD and AXN HD or TLC HD.

I hope d2h adds Epic HD and &TV HD soon on ROI packs.

kushalsharma said:
I WANT TO CLARIFY ALL SOUTH INDIAN MEMBERS THAT I AM NOT AGAINST ANY SOUTH OR ANY OTHER REGIONAL CHANNEL, I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT INSTEAD OF ADDING THESE TWO

Instead of adding these channels? So when do you guys want D2H to add these South channels?

After adding all important & popular ROI and English channels?

When will the list of important & popular ROI and English channel list will be completed?

I am asking this since Sony ESPN HD was not there in the important or popular English/Sports channels list till 2 weeks before but got added to the list.

Sony Max HD was not there in the popular and demanded Hindi movie channel list till last month but added suddenly to the list.

Movies Now HD (not MN+ HD) was not there in the popular English movie channel list till the time TS added it but suddenly got added to the list.

&TV HD was not in the demanded channel list till the time it got launched but suddenly added once it is launched.

There are around 12 to 15 Hindi music channels available in D2H but still people are demanding more music channels.

So, when should be the turn of South channels as per you guys?

Sun HD channels took 4 years to land on other DTH than Sun Direct. We waited.

Sony Max HD took 1 month to launch; Colors Infinity launched within a week; But Asianet HD and MM HD added after 3 or 4 months. We waited. So, what more?

We have around 10 Tamil music channels but we have only 3 channels in D2H. We are still waiting for some channels like 7S Music, Channel UFX, Tune 6, MK TV etc. What more wait required? Same is the case with other south regional music channels.

What more guys? I don't understand what do you mean by "Instead of this"??????? Don't you guys want to have our own entertainment? If they are keep on adding ROI and English channels by holding south channels, what do you guys want us to do with our TV? Can we throw them out?

Sorry for being angry in the post. But it bitters every time when hearing this type of posts that asks more priority to ROI and English channels but not for South channels :angry

kushalsharma said:

I don't understand the problem here.. Are people here upset about the addition of South HD channels itself or they are upset, that they have to pay HD fee for South HD channels unnecessarily?

If it's 1st.. then don't worry there's no more HD channels available to add in South..

If it's 2nd, then in that case.. ROI customers paying for only 6 South HD channels, whereas South customers are paying around for 11 or 12 Hindi HD channels...

Also, I don't understand whether those upper case are shouting or just a casual error with caps lock being on...

Sadiq said:
Instead of adding these channels? So when do you guys want D2H to add these South channels?

After adding all important & popular ROI and English channels?

When will the list of important & popular ROI and English channel list will be completed?

I am asking this since Sony ESPN HD was not there in the important or popular English/Sports channels list till 2 weeks before but got added to the list.

Sony Max HD was not there in the popular and demanded Hindi movie channel list till last month but added suddenly to the list.

Movies Now HD (not MN+ HD) was not there in the popular English movie channel list till the time TS added it but suddenly got added to the list.

&TV HD was not in the demanded channel list till the time it got launched but suddenly added once it is launched.

There are around 12 to 15 Hindi music channels available in D2H but still people are demanding more music channels.

So, when should be the turn of South channels as per you guys?

Sun HD channels took 4 years to land on other DTH than Sun Direct. We waited.

Sony Max HD took 1 month to launch; Colors Infinity launched within a week; But Asianet HD and MM HD added after 3 or 4 months. We waited. So, what more?

We have around 10 Tamil music channels but we have only 3 channels in D2H. We are still waiting for some channels like 7S Music, Channel UFX, Tune 6, MK TV etc. What more wait required? Same is the case with other south regional music channels.

What more guys? I don't understand what do you mean by "Instead of this"??????? Don't you guys want to have our own entertainment? If they are keep on adding ROI and English channels by holding south channels, what do you guys want us to do with our TV? Can we throw them out?

Sorry for being angry in the post. But it bitters every time when hearing this type of posts that asks more priority to ROI and English channels but not for South channels :angry

Well said bro,I do share your views on this.Many south fans still look forward to many more variety and hopefully these additions will keep them entertained.As u did mention we still lack music channels ,we are tied up with just a few.Many want english channels esp HBO Packs but fail to consider the high costs which wl come with it.The point should be everyone is happy and we head towards that destination:lol

Sadiq said:
Though English is not our own language for any state in India, we are happily accepting English content.
:D

Sadiq Bro,English Is An Official Language In Nagaland:K

Get You Facts Right Bro:k:hehe:tup

in this thread no one said that why d2h added South channels. but they said they can't understand others language so they want d2h should not add South language channels in ROI package, they want some others channels in super gold. i use super gold package. and i can't understand other language. so i couldn't see any others channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock