Newly added HD channel updated in D2h site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anup Tiwari said:
when Hindi made national language. then a movement started again hindi in 1947-51 by South political leader . they wanted English national language.
First Of All In India No Language Is A National Language:k

When You Are Talking About History Then I Also Entrusted To Do It...But I Cant Do That In That Moment:dodgy

Anup Tiwari said:
in this thread no one said that why d2h added South channels. but they said they can't understand others language so they want d2h should not add South language channels in ROI package, they want some others channels in super gold. i use super gold package. and i can't understand other language. so i couldn't see any others channels.

I apologize for misunderstanding the quoted posts from my side. But there some of the posts in the first page or second page didn't clearly insisting that point they are talking is about adding south channels in ROI pack not about adding south channels into the platform itself.

If you take the HD add-ons available in D2H:

For an ROI customer they are giving a HD add-on pack where only ROI HD channels were present till the time of addition of Asianet HD and MM HD. The other 4 south HD channels were not available in the pack. Price Rs.150

For a south customer they are giving a HD add-on pack where all ROI HD channels and all South HD channels present. But if any south user want only the South HD channels they cannot select it via add-on. But they still need to pay for other ROI HD channels which they don't want to see. If it is forcibly available to them. Price Rs.175.

Now tell who has to complain about the inclusion of other language channels in their preferred pack?

Anup Tiwari said:
mostly South people against Hindi language but why do they support a foreign language? i couldn't understand till now. in india mostly language belong with sanskrit. plz don't fighting for language. it is bad for our unity.

I feel it is in the opposite way. No south users complaint about addition of Hindi channels in DTH. But every time when there is a news about addition of South channels, ROI people are not happy about the addition.

All I am saying is, be you are a ROI customer or south customer; don't complain about or don't show your unlike about the addition of other language channels which is not your language; it may not be useful for you but it will be useful for others. As a national level company, DTH operators should satisfy the needs of all their customers.

i know that no national language in india. some South leader wanted English made national language. so hindi is only official language in article 343 in constitution.

Anup Tiwari said:
i know that no national language in india. some South leader wanted English made national language. so hindi is only official language in article 343 in constitution.
Except English,What Language U R Recommending For The Whole India Currently???:dodgy:dodgy

Anup Tiwari said:
when Hindi made national language. then a movement started again hindi in 1947-51 by South political leader . they wanted English national language.

Anup Tiwari said:

I do support them. Hindi is one of the speaking language in India as like Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Odiya, Bhojpuri etc.

Why should we accept one of the speaking language as a national language? All speaking languages should be treated in the same way. Making one particular speaking language as a national language is forcing others to learn that language. It is their own interest to learn those language or not.

But English is the universal language that we are using outside of India to communicate with others. So, when we are accepting English as an universal language, we can take it as the national language. Even as per Jaya Kumar broher's posts English is the official language in the state of Nagaland. But I am not asking English as the national language. But don't want to accept any of the speaking language as a national language.

English is not our language. many country made own language national language. when why people want a videshi language make national language. plz change topic or close thread

Anup Tiwari said:
English is not our language. many country made own language national language. when why people want a videshi language make national language. plz change topic or close thread

Closing the thread as the original intention is to talk about language based channel addition and not about languages.

But before that, for your post, those countries having their own language as national language is having only one language in their country. But it is not the case with India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock