News 24 gets a refreshing look

anilsk01

Contributor
Reaction score
[/align]

Hindi news channel News24 from Anuradha Prasad ‘s Bag Network has assumed a refreshing and bold look from May 6, 2011. The channel has changed its logo, colour format, graphic pattern as well as editorial pattern for a few programmes. E24, the Hindi entertainment channel from the group, will also be seen in a new avatar from the first week of May 2011.

RK Arora, CEO, BAG – Broadcasting, who had joined the group in January 2011, said, “When I joined the organisation, I found there was a need of change in the look and feel of the channel. Every channel upgrades its overall look in three to four years for better innovation with new technology. We also thought of giving something new to our viewers and advertisers.”

BAG Network had launched Hindi News channel News 24 in December 2007 and in March 2008 the group had come up with entertainment channel E24.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock