Good News News Malayalam 24×7 launched officially

I think the channel was launched in hurry. Don't know why it was done so. Though they promote the channel on various platforms the channel is yet to reach the masses. The channel missed to make a spot on any DTH platforms on the launch day even though the deal was done. Their website is still under construction which is a huge disappointment. The social media handles are new and yet to be established. The content quality of the channel is also not promising. Graphics is below par. The channel misses the charm of a satellite channel. Overall I'm disappointed with the launch of News Malayalam 24x7. It will be a huge challenge for the channel to improve from now and seal a good spot in the market.
It is true that this channel was launched in a hurry without enough promotional groundwork. However, I disagree with the opinion that it misses the charm in content. The news gathering is excellent, the visuals are attractive, and the editing is perfect. Generally, the channel News MALAYALAM 24/7 is a soothing alternative to many players on the ground. Still there are many areas to improve.
PM.A.Kader.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock