News7Tamil removed

• Confirmation SS:
Photo0144.jpg

vikash 6827 said:
sai jai bro channel removed from tp 11520 H

Yeah bro itz removed .. i think they done this approx. After 6:30 am ..

Sai Jai said:
Yeah bro itz removed .. i think they done this approx. After 6:30 am ..

I think It will re add soon ,  cc  said that channel will re added soon... bcoz of some technical issue they remove the channel itseems.... And too there was no removal notice scroll displayed in that channel before.. Lets wait and see    :huh

satish chirang said:
I think It will re add soon ,  cc  said that channel will re added soon... bcoz of some technical issue they remove the channel itseems.... And too there was no removal notice scroll displayed in that channel before.. Lets wait and see    :huh

Itz template reply buddy .. One cc told to me it was removed coz of sudden hike of channel price and also they told in coming days no chance of readded soon .. Dont know which one is correct .. who knows both cc are wrong ..

Sai Jai said:
Itz template reply buddy .. One cc told to me it was removed coz of sudden hike of channel price and also they told in coming days no chance of readded soon .. Dont know which one is correct .. who knows both cc are wrong ..

I dont think so...
They may re add it soon...
In the past SD removed it and added after 5-7 days

Ashok L said:
I dont think so...
They may re add it soon...
In the past SD removed it and added after 5-7 days

I think Sd issue is carriage fee but here i think no such issue coz till today 6 am channel available w/o any scroll .. If carriage fee issue they will intimate via scrolling like they doing in north channels .. Btw we dont know what is the issue btw adtv with news 7 tamil ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock