News7Tamil removed

polimer news is also good my fav tamil news channels polimer news & News7.

Puthiya thalaimurai popularity is now diluted.. They are looking like preaching channel always advising people and in sleepy tamil slang. Polimer just plays the same news in loop. I love Thanthi TV is the best with the usual speaking tamil in their shows.

But Maalai murasu is a ton of crap.

Chezhiyan said:
After Seeing This Line My Eyes Are Flooded With Tears Sadiq Bro:'(

But Still Also Many Talented News Readers Available

Our Karthikeyan Is Their:p

Our Karthigai Selvan is Their:p

Our Manimaran Is Their:p

Our Thiyaga Chemmal Is Their:p

Our Thambi Thamizharasan Is Their:p

Our Venkatha Prakash Is Their:p

Our Poonguzhali Is Their:p

Our Uma Kathir Is Their:p

Our Vedhavalli Is Their:p

Our Mumtaj Is Their:p

Our Padhma Priya Is Their:p

Our Gayathri Is Their:p

Our Shiva Ranjani Is Their For Chinna Chinna Seithigal:p:hrt

Our Divya Nathan Is Their:p

Our Divya Is Their:p

All Our Robo Is Their For Robo Leaks:eek:hya:eek:hya

:p:p:p:p:p

You can apply for job at PT really. You will enjoy working there. And ask for PT  :hd

thegreat said:
But Maalai murasu is a ton of crap.

still maalai murasu in testing mode they didnt started full fledged pgms we have to wait till they resume full fledged pgms :k .. Then only we come to conclusion :) ..

Sai Jai said:
still maalai murasu in testing mode they didnt started full fledged pgms we have to wait till they resume full fledged pgms :k .. Then only we come to conclusion :) ..

Sure it will be a crap. Their font color, pic quality and the graphics. even these things gets improved after test signal I don't think they will have space to stand. Their name is copied from two popular evening dailies Maalai malar and Thamizh Murasu. They started evening daily with a name Maalai Murasu. They can't even get some unique name.  :'( I haven't seen their newspaper so far. sure to be a flop.

thegreat said:
Sure it will be a crap. Their font color, pic quality and the graphics. even these things gets improved after test signal I don't think they will have space to stand. Their name is copied from two popular evening dailies Maalai malar and Thamizh Murasu. They started evening daily with a name Maalai Murasu. They can't even get some unique name.  :'( I haven't seen their newspaper so far. sure to be a flop.

Do u know maalai malar and maalai murasu are from same family their MD's kannan adthithan and balasubramaniya athithan both are brothers ..

Maalai murasu didn't copy the name from Tamil Murasu.. Even before Tamil Murasu, Malai Murasu was existing..

M.J.Sadiq said:
Maalai murasu didn't copy the name from Tamil Murasu.. Even before Tamil Murasu, Malai Murasu was existing..

yep ..

@the great In tamilnadu murasu used for announcing the news in villages in olden days and till now too .. So only most of the tamil newspapers using that word murasu :) ..

Sai Jai said:
@the great In tamilnadu murasu used for announcing the news in villages in olden days and till now too .. So only most of the tamil newspapers using that word murasu :) ..

Sorry for the wrong info. I thought Maalai murasu is separate entity and started after tamil murasu. But why another channel when they have thanthi tv  :huh :huh Not a good decision since there is a lot of competition in tamil news channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock