Next season of KBC ?

Jenitkumar

Reaction score
Guys,

Since last two days I am showing ad of KBC ?

Any news about its start ?

Post all the updates on KBC here.

Big B's new look on 'KBC'

Amitabh Bachchan will be back as host of Kaun Banega Crorepati, but not in his customary jacket and tie. Instead, the star will be wearing bandhgalas in varied colours, teamed up with scarves, as part of the special look designed by Rohit Bal.
Big B posted two pictures of his look for the fifth season of the popular quiz show on his blog on Thursday - he is wearing a bandhgala in scarlet blue with cream scarf in one, and a charcoal black bandhgala with a maroon scarf in another.
"This is designed by Rohit Bal, the young celebrity in the world of fashion who has always been flamboyant and has had a way with colours," wrote Big B.
There is no change in his trademark french cut beard and big glasses. The 68-year-old star is all praise for the Delhi-based designer, a close family friend.
"Rohit or 'Gudda' as his pet name beckons him, a dear friend from the time when he was a little kid, running around in shorts in his house in Srinagar. His parents, my parents, his sisters and us all close family," posted Amitabh.
"Had stayed with them in Srinagar during one of our early holiday visits, when I was still working out of Kolkata and since then have seen the growth of this very talented youngster in the field he enjoys most - design!," he added.
The show returned for its second season in 2005 with Amitabh, but superstar Shah Rukh Khan was roped in as the host of its third season.
Sony Entertainment Television brought back Amitabh as the host last year, and it repeated its success story. The channel signed up the actor for the next two seasons in January.
Kaun Banega Crorepati is the Indian version of internationally popular show Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock