Next time won't give any update about upcoming channels

• Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,451
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you create a new thread with proper source, each and everyone will appreciate u...but without proper source dont create a thread because our users expecting more and more from d2h ....Now d2h is leading in channel addition & everything

pls give update with good source or believable source

And also AXN HD not launched yet then how can we believe his source and news.:u

SARAVANA RAMESH said:
if you create a new thread with proper source, each and everyone will appreciate u...but without proper source dont create a thread because our users expecting more and more from d2h ....Now d2h is leading in channel addition & everything

pls give update with good source or believable source

What proper source u r talking about? I told you the source is d2h pay channel addition head. Do you have a comprehension problem that you can't read what I wrote in plain English??? What else do you want the name and phone number of the person??

Karan Rockz said:
And also AXN HD not launched yet then how can we believe his source and news.:u

Coz he heads pay channel addition at d2h that's why!!

ayanc99 said:
Coz he heads pay channel addition at d2h that's why!!

So,AXN HD will be added on D2H from first day of it's launch itself.:sp

@ayanc99: If you have any question on moderation, please us PM to discuss it instead of creating a thread for this. This thread is closed and please PM me on the thread closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock