NG Wild HD added on lcn 462

sailaxman16 said:
NG wild sd and NG wild :hd having same content like history tv18 :huh:huh:huh

Yes, same feed. But don't take History TV as an example since it has only HD version.

Fox Life and NG wild are having two separate feeds for HD and SD. But content is same and exact in each second. They are changing the aspect ratio of the programs for SD and HD channels.

I am very much impressed with the way of channels addition which d2h doing they are adding each and every language feed too :eek:hya

unlike poor tata sky who even not providing hindi feed on NGC HD :dodgy :wall

Sadiq said:
Dolby won't be coming in any channels having multilingual audio feed. That is the bad part. But the thing is, channels are providing Dolby feed in their original C Band. Only D2H is not giving it.

How about other DTH operators? For Ex: History TV 18, which is available in other platforms, is having English Dolby feed in C Band. Whether other DTH are having Dolby on this channel?

I think Star Sports :HD2 is an exception during Pro-Kabaddi matches ;
It's bit unfortunate with others, but if i want to watch with regional language feed actually DD not required.

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
I think Star Sports :HD2 is an exception during Pro-Kabaddi matches ;
It's bit unfortunate with others, but if i want to watch with regional language feed actually DD not required.
SS HD channels added these feeds temporarily and suddenly from some date. If this was added from day 1 we would have not got DD feed.

Sadiq said:
Yes, same feed. But don't take History TV as an example since it has only HD version.

Fox Life and NG wild are having two separate feeds for HD and SD. But content is same and exact in each second. They are changing the aspect ratio of the programs for SD and HD channels.

yeah bro thnx :tup ;)

Sadiq said:
Dolby won't be coming in any channels having multilingual audio feed. That is the bad part. But the thing is, channels are providing Dolby feed in their original C Band. Only D2H is not giving it.

How about other DTH operators? For Ex: History TV 18, which is available in other platforms, is having English Dolby feed in C Band. Whether other DTH are having Dolby on this channel?

Take example of HBO HD channels which have dual audio feed. On TS at least these channels still have DD audio.

@Sadiq Thanks to all (i know you happy now)

Your friend calculation is right but your worng brother, i am realy embloyee of d2h, (you beleive it not, no problem me) that pid details i getting from my office, i know your friend is the one & only man other forum agent Vadirocks, he is that forum moderator, yes he is working here too but only posting privet messages :huh (that forum target is DDF, )

Ok levit

Now i Quit videocon d2h section (Sadiq you happy now :tup) but i will come back soon with more proof :k

Good by Friends Enjoy

An open challenge to Sadiq bro. I dont like it. If Godman bro had more proofs then why could not he share it now ? Proof share karne ke liye koi subh mahorat chahiye kya ? (English for Sadiq bro: Is there any special time required to share proofs ?)

GODMAN said:
@Sadiq Thanks to all (i know you happy now)

Your friend calculation is right but your worng brother, i am realy embloyee of d2h, (you beleive it not, no problem me) that pid details i getting from my office, i know your friend is the one & only man other forum agent Vadirocks, he is that forum moderator, yes he is working here too but only posting privet messages :huh (that forum target is DDF, )

Ok levit

Now i Quit videocon d2h section (Sadiq you happy now :tup) but i will come back soon with more proof :k

Good by Friends Enjoy

till now you didn't share a single proof to team which makes us believe that you are an d2h employ :dodgy

because of you many other are getting chance to make fun of DDF & Their Team members :s :wall

Nice snapshot @Sadiq bro,Rahulan bro , mgparmar bro & Vedant :tup :eek:hya :luv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock