NG Wild HD added on lcn 462

GODMAN said:
@Sadiq Thanks to all (i know you happy now)

i am realy embloyee of d2h, (you beleive it not, no problem me) that pid details i getting from my office

Now i Quit videocon d2h section (Sadiq you happy now :tup) but i will come back soon with more proof :k

Good by Friends Enjoy

I don't believe you as an employee of D2H.

Like your threads, you are giving "Proof is coming soon". If you have it now, why can't you share it now. If not in public, why can't in private to the team?

So, you will be coming back with solid proofs showing you as an employee of D2H. But I hope those proofs won't be another channel addition thread.

Sadiq said:
I don't believe you as an employee of D2H.

Like your threads, you are giving "Proof is coming soon". If you have it now, why can't you share it now. If not in public, why can't in private to the team?

So, you will be coming back with solid proofs showing you as an employee of D2H. But I hope those proofs won't be another channel addition thread.

Yeah Please PM sadiq or any other moderator your identity.

@GODMAN Bro.....

You may be D2H employee /or/ not
You are doing some good job here

But, I only request you to share the information before some one posts that in forum world:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock