Niche channels to catch up with GECs in HD market revenue slice?

• Thread starter ratedr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 3,070
DishHD said:
Tatasky with most number of HD subscribers the DTH which is badly lagging behind others in the HD race plus they right now have the least number of HD channels, seriously is this news a joke or writer of this news is a Tatasky customer :u :p :D

:skd
Least number of HD chs ? Can u tell us how do u get this figure ? :huh

DishHD said:
Tatasky with most number of HD subscribers the DTH which is badly lagging behind others in the HD race plus they right now have the least number of HD channels, seriously is this news a joke or writer of this news is a Tatasky customer :u :p :D

actually people like quality rather then quantity :D

and about least HD channels :-/ are you Drunk @Dish HD bro :u

Tata Sky have 27 asli HD Channels 2 UHD Channels and 1 VOD HD AND 3D Service and rdtv and sun direct offer least hd channels

Rushil.D said:
actually people like quality rather then quantity :D

and about least HD channels :-/ are you Drunk @Dish HD bro :u

Its impossible Tatasky has most number of HD subscribers most likely Dish TV and D2H are not showing off their number of HD customers. And one more thing what I meant to say by least number of HD channels means they have less number of HD channels compared to dish TV (off course) plus lesser than d2h and now less than airtel too. Any how one thing is 100% wrong in this article bcuz their are much more than 4 million HD subscribers in India for sure and most probably Tatasky will never have that much more HD customers compared to other major DTH players.

DishHD said:
Its impossible Tatasky has most number of HD subscribers most likely Dish TV and D2H are not showing off their number of HD customers. And one more thing what I meant to say by least number of HD channels means they have less number of HD channels compared to dish TV (off course) plus lesser than d2h and now less than airtel too. Any how one thing is 100% wrong in this article bcuz their are much more than 4 million HD subscribers in India for sure and most probably Tatasky will never have that much more HD customers compared to other major DTH players.

Dish,Tatasky, ADTV,D2h are not the only DTH in India. There are 3 more DTH in India. So plz make your points clear next time when you are saying something ;)

DishHD said:

OMG how you love dish TV that even Article with Valid source and you are are saying it wrong due to dish tv :skd:rofl:em

ok bro be happy with dish tv we tata sky users are happy with least HD channels :hehe

Rushil.D said:
OMG how you love dish TV that even Article with Valid source and you are are saying it wrong due to dish tv :skd:rofl:em

ok bro be happy with dish tv we tata sky users are happy with least HD channels :hehe

I am not in support of any DTH player nor dish or d2h or airtel. Has per article update their are around 4 million active HD subscribers in india out of which 2.5 million are Tatasky subscribers :u

Let me tell you one thing their are alteast more than a million dish tru HD subscribers in GCC ( middle east itself) and that's a fact a dish TV international distributor (friend of Mine) has told me bcuz he supplies dealership of dish TV SG to many dealers and he told me numbers are increasing like a sale of hot cakes. Now what about d2h and airtel are their only 500000 HD subscribers of d2h and airtel in India. Plus D2h is also widely used in east Asian countries like Singapore and Malaysia plus airtel is also been used in many parts of GCC. What I meant to say here is just 4 million HD subscribers in India in the year 2015 :dodgy

DishHD said:
Rushil.D said:

I am not in support of any DTH player nor dish or d2h or airtel. Has per article update their are around 4 million active HD subscribers in india out of which 2.5 million are Tatasky subscribers :u

Let me tell you one thing their are alteast more than a million dish tru HD subscribers in GCC ( middle east itself) and that's a fact a dish TV international distributor (friend of Mine) has told me bcuz he supplies dealership of dish TV SG to many dealers and he told me numbers are increasing like a sale of hot cakes. Now what about d2h and airtel are their only 500000 HD subscribers of d2h and airtel in India. Plus D2h is also widely used in east Asian countries like Singapore and Malaysia plus airtel is also been used in many parts of GCC. What I meant to say here is just 4 million HD subscribers in India in the year 2015 :dodgy

tell me is it legal to use Dish TV, ADTV & D2H in other Countires :u

DishHD said:

U are living in dream. Real story is that the 4millions number is true. India doesn't have many HD subscriber as in large parts of India Digitization is yet to be implemented. :k
Analog cable is ruling the market with Rs 100 per month cost

Most HD subscribers are mainly attached to DTH as most MSOs are still unable to provide HD channels to its subscribers. Now Total active DTH subscriber is 40 millions. So out of that 40 millions 4 millions is HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock