Status
Not open for further replies.

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
Hi all

Thanks for all the support for the member of the month contest for July 2016.... This is to officially announce the winner of the contest....

Please welcome Nilu334 as the WINNER of the DreamDTH MOTM contest July 2016.

Here is the poll result....

TupZ9Jt.jpg

You will be given the MoTM badge and moved to the new group once an Admin comes online...

Congratulations to the winner as well as other nominees..

Thanks
DDF Team

• Congrats @Nilu bro and @Darling bro you both are deserved to get the DMOTM badge but as per Guidelines @Nilu bro is selected this month ..
  • My best wishes to @Nilu and thanx for Exclusive updates :hs:clap:luv:tup:win:c:c ..
  • Best of Luck @Darling for the next month Contest and thanx to you for your Exclusive News :clap:hs:luv:tup:win:c;) ..

Congrats NILU bhai. He deserves that. 

Moderation: Avoid writing in large and colorful fonts.

Congrats Nillu bro... This is one of the recognition for all your good work that too directly from the forum members.. In my view this is more precious than the promotions from DDF team!!

Congrats once again!

And Deepu and Rom1moR bros.. Congrats for you too.. Hope to see you in the list again..

All other members, would like to see some of your names too in this month nomination..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock