Breaking Nine new channels added on RDTV

Thank God ..shifted to TS on ryt tym otherwise as per the current scenarioof RDTV i would have been forced to spend 1500-1600 rs. to get any new DTH connection for watching my fav. channels.
Thank you TS.

otherwise as per the current scenarioof RDTV i would have been forced to spend 1500-1600 rs. to get any new DTH connection
Have the other DTHs stopped acquisition offers? Airtel was giving free HD STB and 2 months subscription starting Rs 285 (SD) or Rs 378 (SD 2 months + magic HD 3 months)

If anyone wants to switch now, are the offers still on?

No. I am still getting calls from airtel dth. May be u can try. Call cc or local dealer.
Even TS is giving the offer i think. But now balance wont begiven. I read somewhere.

No. I am still getting calls from airtel dth. May be u can try. Call cc or local dealer.
Thanks @Karthik. bro, I already shifted. Was asking for a friend. I'll pass on the message.

Even TS is giving the offer i think. But now balance wont begiven. I read somewhere.
Yes, someone had posted a screenshot with TS Chat stating that balance will not be carried forward now.

making money from braodcasters

Can some one please post the updated channel list in the relevant thread,for everyone of us to see?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock