No licence to air in India, but no stopping Peace TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Bangladesh has also banned this channel....

Bangladesh bans televangelist Zakir Naik's Peace TV

Bangladesh government on Sunday banned the broadcasting of India-based controversial preacher Zakir Naik's Peace TV channel after reports that his "provocative" speeches inspired some of the militants who carried out the country's worst terror attack at a cafe here.

The decision to ban the Mumbai-based preacher's 'Peace TV Bangla' was taken during a special meeting of Cabinet Committee on Law and Order, Industry Minister AAmir Hossain Amu, who chaired the meeting said.

Bangladesh bans televangelist Zakir Naik's Peace TV - Times of India

ssjambla said:
What to say about channels even i m getting pak cellular companies signal...waridtel, zong ufone etc..

where you live bro? here ss of signals in area which is 50 kms from my home

2dXJR.png

but it's sad to see that Indian telecom companies are not able to provide a proper 2G coverage and Pakistan Telecom companies are providing 3G in nearby countries too :p :lol :D

ABCDEFGH said:
Now Bangladesh has also banned this channel....

Very Good Move By Bangladesh Government :tup:clap

M.J.Sadiq said:
I have never watched this channel and so can't comment. But whoever commented saying bad or good, have you watched the channel or talking just based on the news?
I watched some videos clip he said others Religions is bad.

Sudarshan news showed it's clip meny time in bindoss bol ( Friday to sunday ) this channel many time show before 2013

yup, hes a hatemonger.... instigating innocent youth of the country, in the shield of religion. :angry :dodgy

shawl_who said:
specially, kejru these days :D

Looks like forum members are Modi Bhakats or RSS supporters , specially super mod.

Am@9 said:
Looks like forum members are Modi Bhakats or RSS supporters , specially super mod.

:hehe;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock