No licence to air in India, but no stopping Peace TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are watching Indian news channels, who are showing paid and biased news always. Try to understand the truth please. Dr. Jakir Naik's Peace TV is broadcasting in 130 countries all over the world. More than 200 million viewers, most viewed channel among knowledge and any religious channels. Jakir Naik never supports terrorism(watch YouTube video for same speeches which are quoted by Indian news channels). According to him there is no difference between religions, we are all brothers and sisters, but some agents of all religions misguiding us always. He always arguing Hindu people to learn Sanskrit(in his opinion Sanskrit should be a mandatory taught language in schools and colleges in India) He want us to read The Holly Vedas, The Puranas, and the Upanishads. But we always want to believe what other says. Never want to know the truth behind. Don't let a corrupt Media continue to Brainwash You. THINK FOR YOURSELVES WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

Indian Media: Stop the vilification campaign against Dr. Zakir Naik

Following the tragic and inhuman attack in Dhaka, Bangladesh on 1st July 2016, against innocent civilians by a group of young men, allegedly affiliated to the terror group ISIS, reports have started to appear in Indian newspapers, which deliberately attempt to link Islamic Scholar Dr. Zakir Naik to the attackers.

The reports claim that Dr. Zakir Naik, in his speeches has called on Muslims to "be terrorists" and have linked him to be an inspiration behind two of the attackers behind the massacre (Source:ET). They claim that one of them had shared Dr. Naik's quote on Facebook (Source: ET), and another followed him on Twitter (Source: The Hindu).

"Every Muslim should be a terrorist remark" - Dr.Zakir Naik has been purposely quoted out of context here. What Dr.Zakir Naik said was - "A terrorist is a person who causes terror. The moment a robber sees a policeman he is terrified. A policeman is a terrorist for the robber. Similarly, every Muslim should be a terrorist for the antisocial elements of society, such as thieves, dacoits, and rapists. Whenever such an anti-social element sees a Muslim, he should be terrified. It is true that the word ‘terrorist’ is generally used for a person who causes terror among the common people. But a true Muslim should only be a terrorist to selective people i.e. anti-social elements, and not to the common innocent people. In fact, a Muslim should be a source of peace for innocent people."

Regarding the claim that one of the terrorists quoted Dr.Zaik Naik on Facebook - Again here, does it prove anything at all. Should the newspapers not have stated what he said exactly and how that influenced the terrorists to carry out an attack.

Dr. Zakir Naik is a world-renowned Islamic scholar and speaker, who is a doctor by education. For more than two decades now, Dr. Naik has been giving lectures and holding debates with numerous high-ranking figures of various faiths across the world, including India.

In his speeches and debates, which is available on the internet, he mainly talks about comparative religion, quoting religious texts of various faiths to bridge gaps between communities.

Dr. Zakir Naik has stated many times that ISIS is 'un-Islamic’ and has called the terror group enemies of Islam. Dr.Zakir has unequivocally said "By using the name Islamic State, we are condemning Islam… They are the anti-Islamic state of Iraq and Syria that has killed innocent foreigners. The name is given by enemies of Islam". (Source: DC)

So the question is, If Dr. Naik says ISIS is 'un-Islamic’, how can he inspire ISIS terrorists?

It is not only misleading, for newspapers to link a public figure like Dr. Naik -who millions of Muslims listen to around the world- to the attackers, but in reports such as this (Source: The Hindu) and this (Source: NDTV) false information has been published to tarnish his image.

The report dated July 05, 2016, in NDTVstates that Dr. Naik is banned in Malaysia, which is again untrue. He recently gave a lecture in Malaysia (Source: Astro Awani).

In the NewsHour program on TimesNow, Arnab Goswami ran a media trial against Dr. Naik, accusing him of 'backing suicide bombing' and lying that his words, 'inspire terrorists' across the world.

Goswami and his research team have deliberately broadcast lies against Dr. Naik, without any proofs for their claims.

If, Dr. Zakir Naik is behind these attacks and attackers, how come there is not even an iota of proof against him?

Dr. Zakir Naik has never said anything, which goes against the Constitution of India, in any of his speeches. Practising and propagating one's religion in a peaceful manner is a right every citizen of this country enjoys.

Newspapers' and channels' role is to report facts, based on thorough investigation and not to publish over-blown, stigmatising and scaremongering reports, as is clearly evident in these and many other reports.

Media houses are creating a negative public opinion against Dr. Zakir Naik to push through their nefarious agenda.

The vilification campaign headed by Indian media against Dr. Zakir Naik must stop.

We should request that the Press Council of India investigate the agenda behind these reports, and have them cease their campaign of hate and vilification towards Dr. Zakir Naik. We also urge the Council to demand the media houses involved, to issue an apology to Dr. Zakir Naik for tarnishing his image and making a criminal out of a law-abiding and peace-loving citizen of India.

The government of Bangladesh did not believe the allegations: Naik
Popular Islamic speaker Naik has claimed in his speech that inspired the youth militancy allegations that the Government of Bangladesh jhumkache people "do not believe him, that he said.
Naik's Peace TV broadcast ban in India and Bangladesh in the context of the growing demand, he claimed to have the Times of India reported.
Naik claims, "I have spoken with the people of Bangladesh. They told me, inspired by the militants, killing innocent people, I do not believe they've made a complaint. One of them was a fan of mine, it is different. "
A DD message, he said, "My millions of fans around the world have. Half of the people in my fan. But I have made him say it encourages people to kill evil. "
Saudi Arabia is currently the speaker of the Islamic commentary, Britain was the only one in the world are not allowed to enter.
Naik said the ban has been denied by Malaysia, less than three years ago, he received the highest award hijaraha toko material. So that's news to ban the 'irrational'.
"I am the fourth in the last 5 years, the foreign, that have received the award. The people in favor of terrorism, could give him the prize? Indian news magazine for those without verifying the newspaper writes. "

Read what Dr. Naik says.
Militants sometimes not true Muslims and true Muslim
can never be a terrorist.
Any attack on the Muslim world is not involved.
"" I have not seen the statistics prove it's dumb, ""
Allahu Akbar was a Muslim can not agree.
1. Hitler, a non-Muslim, 60 million Jews murdered
was. He once told the media
that the Christian terrorists!
2. Joseph Stalin, a non-Muslim, he's 0
million people killed, and 14.5
million people fell ill died struggling
gone.
The media never told him that Christians
are
terrorists!
3. Mao Zedong was a
non-Muslim, from 0 to 14 million people were killed.
The media never told him that Buddhist
terrorists!
4. Musalini (Italy) 4 million people
were killed. He was a Muslim?
Blind media did not say a single moment of Christian
terrorists!
5.Asoka (Kalinga betala), 1 million people
were killed! The media, he once
told me that Hindu
terrorists!
6. The judge Bush in Iraq, in Afghanistan, nearly
1.5 million people have been killed! The media is
there to say, the Christian
terrorist!
7. Yet every day in Myanmar Muslim
Rohingya murder, rape, looting, evictions
are!
8bartamana AIS Jews and Muslims, but also created nanaya.
But I can not say that any media and Buddhist
terrorists! Witness the history of the earth,
the great mass of non-Muslims.
They jape democracy in the face of day and night, foam
up! They plundered by the humanity!
Let's calculate the
echo ------
A. Who began the First World War, they
were Muslims?
B. Who began the Second World War, they
were Muslims?
C. After the discovery of Australia
to expand their dominance 0
million Australian Indigenous people killed
were, what they were Muslims?
D. The Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic
bombs were Muslims they
were?
E. After the discovery of America
for their influence in North
America of 100 million
and 50 million in South America reda
indiyanake killed Muslims what they
were?
F. 180 million Africans who are black
people of America as a slave
had.
88 percent of whom died in the sea and
Atlantic Ocean and their dead bodies
were cast, they were Muslim
was
to answer these mahasantrasi and inhumane
activities involved with the Muslims
were not.
You terror definition correctly
to do. When a non-Muslim a bad
act, then it is called a crime!
And when a Muslim does the same evil,
then it is called Islamic militancy.
The most important thing remains the main enemy of Islam and the
media.

Am@9 said:
Looks like forum members are Modi Bhakats or RSS supporters , specially super mod.

:no :no  Super Bhakat of mother India  :tup  Jai Hind  :nj

I hv just one suggestion for him. Please stop giving lecture in hard(dual) language bcoz some pigs are misinterpreting it and becoming anti social elements which is causing great harm for us  :dodgy

Please stop all these. It's a forum for DTH and Satellite Discussion. And Instead on DTH discussions we are discussing on the topic whether a guy is related with terrorism or not. So it's not a right place for such unhealthy discussions.

Help us to maintain a peaceful environment here.

Closed, this is not the place to discuss all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock