NO SIGNAL IN Many channels

• Thread starter LALLI
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 215
  • Views: Views 25,163
Pq is above than normal in some channels and worst in some channels....
AQ is uneven channels and is now similar to d2h

Prateek Marwadi said:
@ shawl_who bro

please help me in this. i have one doubt.
if it is a problem of uplinking or downlinking then how some channels r coming or some not bcoz satellite is same. so bro how it cud b possible.:luv:luv

I m saying, problem is wid downlinking..

They re using ddd+ signals nd cable signals and uplinking them, no problems wid uplinking.

We are only getting important chnls, they havent uplinked all chnls, may be not available to them, from the cable, they re using signals :k

Hi guys as per my friends info

There is major technical issue in uplink center of Airtel DTH,there is no issue in ses7 or broadcaster.

All the engineers are worked to restore all the channels phase by phase.

Due to some unavoidable reason some of the channels restored in MPEG2 format due to that the pic quality was worst.

By tomorrow early morning all the channels restored as per his info.

They lose downlink signal from sun network they are in talks with sun network technical team.

I think this was the worst problem ever adtv faced till now.

rahul1117kumar said:
How many channels showing airtel logo in bottom, currently i am seeing in sab any other channel.
ZEE TV, ZEE CINEMA, TEN SPORTS , TEN ACTION, TEN CRICKET, TIMES NOW, COLORS, V, Rishtey, Star Utsav, Zindagi, Zoom etc are also showing airtel logo

just now i checked
i m getting all the major channels but 113 - home shoppe 18 - m not getting
2 music channels r also unavailable

Basil Ak said:
ZEE TV, ZEE CINEMA, TEN SPORTS , TEN ACTION, TEN CRICKET, TIMES NOW, COLORS, V, Rishtey, Star Utsav, Zindagi, Zoom etc are also showing airtel logo

basil bro, are u getting airtel logo in star plus and ss1 to ss4 channels?

RE: Airtel is facing uplinking problem

Ok bro thanks for giving the informative update :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock