Not able to update software

• Thread starter Thread starter sandeep j
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10
  • Views Views: Views 13,611

sandeep j

Reaction score
from last many months i am facing problem while updating software..it shows error occur check your transponder settings..its zenega d6000 box..and home transpondor settings are 12688 v 27500 3/4.. so where is the problem.

R U gettin good n uninterrupted signals on Home Transponder 12688 v 27500..

Rom1moR said:
R U gettin good n uninterrupted signals on Home Transponder 12688 v 27500..

both the signal bars are 60 and 70.. in 2014 i edited the transponder for watching international channels after that set to again back 12688..but the software updation stops working..only signal on 12688 and 11035 but all the channels are working fine..firmware v50.17-5.1 and iguide version hd pvr dfv512

Just do restore factory default in installation main menu after switch off and on your stb when you see loading please wait simply press menu button on remote then go to system setup and do erase EPG and erase flash fs after when your stb reboot just go to forced software upgrade option and see signal quality and strength then press ok and do forced upgrade firmware after doing this process your problem will resolved

Vikrm said:
Just do restore factory default in installation main menu after switch off and on your stb when you see loading please wait simply press menu button on remote then go to system setup and do erase EPG and erase flash fs after when your stb reboot just go to forced software upgrade option and see signal quality and strength then press ok and do forced upgrade firmware after doing this process your problem will resolved

i will do the same but still same error occur..

RE: facing problem while updating software

gan4o said:
Hello,I have the same problem with Arion 8012h. can be repaired?

I see only asiasat5.I do not NSS.I live in Europe

Back
Top Bottom