Not doing '2 States': Priyanka Chopra

sunveer

Reaction score
Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra has denied signing a film based on Chetan Bhagat's book 2 States: The Story of My Marriage, which is said to feature superstar Shah Rukh Khan.

"I am not in discussion with anyone regarding 2 States. There is a great team involved, including Shah Rukh Khan, Sajid Nadiadwala and Vishal Bharadwaj and I definitely look forward to working with them at some point in the future," Priyanka said.

"However at this time, I am just committed to completing my existing projects on hand, which include Kunal Kohli's next Barfee, and Krrish 2," added the 28-year-old.

Not doing '2 States': Priyanka Chopra

" States: The Story of My Marriage is the third Chetan Bhagat novel to inspire a movie, after "Hello", based on his book One Night @ The Call Centre and the superhit 3 id*ots, inspired by his bestseller Five Point Someone.

If Priyanka had taken up 2 States, it would have been her third movie based on a novel. The first was Ashutosh Gowariker's What's Your Rashee?, based on Madhu Rye's Kimball Ravenswood, followed by 7 Khoon Maaf, inspired by Ruskin Bond's short story Susanna's Seven Husbands.

Source: ibnlive.in.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock