Notice to Zindagi channel on ‘pro-Pak’ serial

• Thread starter Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 44
  • Views Views: Views 3,798
Status
Not open for further replies.
i never focus my mind only to particular country....I considered this world has a one country....Whoever Wrong i will blame them

First of all the channel is excellent channel. & it's serials are much better than Indian SaaS bahu drama serial which has no sense.prateek bro please see the channel and u will realise the facts.*nd it's serials are 20-25 episodes only not like Indian serial 1000 episodes.

Ban this Channel de***e.. I &B wht the f**k is this..:angry

very bad... :angry
Zee shud look into this, they shud first see d episodes themselves, before airing them.

Otherwise no need of this chnl :no :dodgy

Amarjeet said:
First of all the channel is excellent channel. & it's serials are much better than Indian SaaS bahu drama serial which has no sense.prateek bro please see the channel and u will realise the facts.*nd it's serials are 20-25 episodes only not like Indian serial 1000 episodes.

:Hello If u like these kinds of activities then go to Pakistan permanently.. These things are not allowed in India.. Inko ungli kya pakdai ye toh hath pakdne lge..:huh :huh

Harry.S said:
:Hello If u like these kinds of activities then go to Pakistan permanently.. These things are not allowed in India.. Inko ungli kya pakdai ye toh hath pakdne lge..:huh :huh

By that logic if you like Hollywood movies you should go to USA

ABCDEFGH said:
By that logic if you like Hollywood movies you should go to USA

This is not the thing i said.. Better to stay away from my posts if u answer like this.. Check first whts behind this serial & Amarjit bro questioning on some Members point of view.. :huh :no :no

SarfaRaZ said:
Good One Bro :tup:):lol

Whts gud in this bro..?? U want to go forward for this dispute.. By the way i cant expect this from u that u supports wrong things.. We are Indians first, so we should respect our country first..:tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom