• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 44
  • Views Views: Views 3,798
Status
Not open for further replies.
ABCDEFGH said:
By that logic if you like Hollywood movies you should go to USA
:no You got it wrong
Hollywood movies doesn't spread anti India propaganda. Read the news carefully what those pak serials are doing. Being an Indian how can u accept those thing ?:angry

Harry.S said:
Whts gud in this bro..?? U want to go forward for this dispute.. By the way i cant expect this from u that u supports wrong things.. We are Indians first, so we should respect our country first..:tup

:k:k:shy:tup:tup:tup

Sarkar said:
Hollywood movies doesn't spread anti India propaganda. Read the news carefully what those pak serials are doing. Being an Indian how can u accept those thing ?:angry

Absolutely ryt Sarkar Bro..:tup Thanks for clearing it..:hs

Sarkar said:

n that too he is from mumbai. i think he dint remember 2008.

Harry.S said:
Send Smilies is not the solution bro.. U have to support the Truth..

Yes bro I support the Truth Now :k:tup

Again some members want to demolish our unity with these kinds of fu***** activities to support someone who always hit our back with Knife..:s :s

Some members comments hurted me a lot.. I dont want to continue with this community where someone not respected our Nation & our Forum's members :cry :cry:cry :cry

Harry.S said:
Some members comments hurted me a lot.. I dont want to continue with this community where someone not respected our Nation & our Forum's members :cry :cry:cry :cry

this is not a indian forum its a global forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom