Now recharge d2h with Credit/Debit Card Issued outside India

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 30
  • Views Views: Views 16,517
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just recharged my account successfully with 500Rs. It only cost me $8.2. By todays currency conversion rate 500Rs is $7.97. So almost no service charge. I used international master credit card.

shuknopata said:
I just recharged my account successfully with 500Rs. It only cost me $8.2. By todays currency conversion rate 500Rs is $7.97. So almost no service charge. I used international master credit card.

What was the prob before that you were not able to recharge? Pls share so that it will help others....

Check my earlier posts in this topic. That will give you a clear picture. Last month i tried 4 cards (including today's one) but all are denied because of 'RISK' message by videocon.

@Jayarajs and others. I used my Neteller master card for the recharge. Last month it was not working for me. But as i said on 28th January i tried again with the same card and this time it was successful. The method is similar to any other online payment gateway. Nothing special. If you have anything specific to ask then feel free to post here.

I used my Credit Card issued in Sri Lanka to recharge, Last month I got a "Denied by Risk" error, But, few weeks ago, it worked fine using the same card. Now from yesterday again the same error comes for all of my Credit cards..something is wrong :(

Forget it guys it does not work!:angry Mine too denied !

smileguy said:
Forget it guys it does not work!:angry Mine too denied !

I just topped up using Maybank issued card, and it works fine...you may have to retry a few times..

shahjees said:
I just topped up using Maybank issued card, and it works fine...you may have to retry a few times..

Bro I used Citi and Maybank rejected! Is your ac name and card name same? Mine is different:-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom