Sad News [Now Removed] Tata Play added Large Binge logo with QR code on all HD channels

• Thread starter Kiron
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 141
  • Views: Views 27,200

What do you feel about this HUGE BINGE logo with QR Code that is applied on TV channels???

• Total voters
@dino29 bro. You keep insisting on DTH brands doing proper pomotions. Are you impressed with Tata Play's promotion on logo? Do you think Airtel should follow suit?

Sure, they should promote their products / offering thru various mediums but not in a way which adversely impacts viewing experience or causes any inconvenience to subscribers

The old Adtv logo on channel caused inconvenience to its viewers for a long time

I would not say that it caused inconvenience bcoz it was transparent and placement was perfect across channels. Only issue was that with red background it looked rather not that nice and took up some additional space, new airtel logo is stylish, sleek and compact

I want a BIG moving Tata Play 4K logo on any upcoming 4K channels

Bored with static logos

To be honest i would love it if both Airtel Digital TV and Tata Play adopt a strategy where their logo on screen changes between Tata Play/Airtel to Tata Play Binge / Airtel Stream every hour at time interval of 15 minutes. Logo should b small , transparent

Okay so It’s the Binge App that they are promoting and not the binge+ stb

I really hope they revert the logo ASAP.

Someone should really complaint to TRAI and MIB. Are these even in terms with the broadcasting rules ?

Okay so It’s the Binge App that they are promoting and not the binge+ stb

I really hope they revert the logo ASAP.

Someone should really complaint to TRAI and MIB. Are these even in terms with the broadcasting rules ?
They will revert it for sure and sometime again....they will do this..
And broadcasting rules😂 This Trai is the main culprit which put its maximum efforts to destroy the pay tv business🥲

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock