Sad News [Now Removed] Tata Play added Large Binge logo with QR code on all HD channels

• Thread starter Kiron
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 141
  • Views: Views 27,186

What do you feel about this HUGE BINGE logo with QR Code that is applied on TV channels???

• Total voters
@Vadirocks bro, @SarfaRaZ bro,

There must be a way to let the management/marketing dept of Tata Play know that this HUGE Binge Logo is going against them and there is a lot of negative view on the same. Anything we as customers can do to get this issue resolved quicker ?

The agents are not aware of all the details

They evens aid DD Sports 1.0 is a permanent channels and wont be removed lol

Only backend team and technical team knows about it. And i feels its just a promotion for some days or weeks.
True bro, that's why I asked SarfaRaZ, bro...
This agent doesn't even care about it....

But if it is true...they will surely downgrading themselves...

@Vadirocks bro, @SarfaRaZ bro,

There must be a way to let the management/marketing dept of Tata Play know that this HUGE Binge Logo is going against them and there is a lot of negative view on the same. Anything we as customers can do to get this issue resolved quicker ?
I downgraded my pack to sd through call and mentioned reason as the irritating logo....
Saved 120rs.😂
But, if they continue like this I will surely join the cord cutting trend soon....
And gave low ratings....
I think we also need to contact nodal team, social media team...
But the problem is... I don't think Tataplay marketing team don't know it is irritating...

I downgraded my pack to sd through call and mentioned reason as the irritating logo....
Saved 120rs.😂
But, if they continue like this I will surely join the cord cutting trend soon....
And gave low ratings....
I think we also need to contact nodal team, social media team...
But the problem is... I don't think Tataplay marketing team don't know it is irritating...
Yes can email to nodal or even CEO level.

Twitter trending should also happen so that they come to know that customers are feeling its really irritating.

Hi Guys,

I dont know if I should have made this thread in the first place with this poll. But I feel there is a HUGE resentment among the Tata Play users after the company introduced this "HUGE BINGE Logo with QR Code on HD Channels" and their views must be taken in to consideration as a feedback so that the company take it into a positive way to further improve their services.

Binge logo position on Sony max hd is a little alter.
w3u2ySd.jpg

Why bother with this poll? Tata Play doesn't take feedbacks nor care about viewers. They still haven't added Assamese section. They put all Assamese channels in other section like some racist would do. Even History TV18 HD has poor Hindi audio since last 4 years.

Why bother with this poll? Tata Play doesn't take feedbacks nor care about viewers. They still haven't added Assamese section. They put all Assamese channels in other section like some racist would do. Even History TV18 HD has poor Hindi audio since last 4 years.
Let it be open to all and let them also see what their customers feel.

What else can we do? Cant expect us to keep quiet and ignore it right...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock