Now Showcase 3D Is Permanment

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 3,833
RE: Possible Now Showcase 3D Is Permanment

Friends,

I just Tell One Thing Please Don't Hurt Any One For Only Dth Discuss We HAve Freedom To Speak Our View Here So Every One Put Their Views Are No One Can Defaming Anyone

We Are Friends Please Understand

NinadG said:
I am not discouraging or defaming anyone, just pointing out the facts....
I dont think D2H charges like TS for watching 3D channel on per view basis & or promotes 3D channel like TS.

ts never promoted their 3d ch....they didnt even show it on 100 no ch once ...just gave a alert mssg on 31 dec once.

Indeed d2h tried to promote their 3d Ch as their cc gave me false info that their 3d ch show only bolly movies

disclaimer: its just my view ...now i dont wanna discuss further...no hard feeling..i love d2h

Srajal Ag said:
ts never promoted their 3d ch....they didnt even show it on 100 no ch once ...just gave a alert mssg on 31 dec once.

Indeed d2h tried to promote their 3d Ch as their cc gave me false info that their 3d ch show only bolly movies

disclaimer: its just my view ...now i dont wanna discuss further...no hard feeling..i love d2h

The business model of TS is driven by the fact that they want to raise ARPU any how & as max as possible, thats why the charges. This is why they have added 3D channel instead of other HD channels. This is not the case of D2H.

BTW you should make disclaimer as part of of your sign so there is no need to repeat the same thing again & again.....;)

Update : EPG Now Available Upto 16 Feburary 2014 With New Movie Tangled 3D @ 100

image.jpg

image.jpg

NinadG said:
The business model of TS is driven by the fact that they want to raise ARPU any how & as max as possible, thats why the charges. This is why they have added 3D channel instead of other HD channels. This is not the case of D2H.

BTW you should make disclaimer as part of of your sign so there is no need to repeat the same thing again & again.....;)

Can u point out a single company whose business model is to decrease ARPU ?

Is d2h having HD movie on demand ?

dipayan said:
Can u point out a single company whose business model is to decrease ARPU ?

Is d2h having HD movie on demand ?

The business model of TS is driven by the fact that they want to raise ARPU by all possible & imaginable ways. This is evident from their business model. I dont think TS is wrong in that sense but this is not the case with D2H.

NinadG said:
The business model of TS is driven by the fact that they want to raise ARPU by all possible & imaginable ways. This is evident from their business model. I dont think TS is wrong in that sense but this is not the case with D2H.

That Reason That Tata Sky Will Never Face Money Crunch In Past and Never In Future

Rushil.D said:
That Reason That Tata Sky Will Never Face Money Crunch In Past and Never In Future

unlike DishTV :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock