Breaking NTO 2.0 partially upheld by Bombay HC

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRAI has big plans for FTA broadcasters too.
The rule is not new, it came in 2012, TRAI took action against broadcasters that didn't followed the ad cap in 2013, then broadcasters took TRAI to TDSAT where they lost, then they went to Supreme Court which said that TDSAT had no power to interfere and ever since that case is still going on because there is no update after 2020. News articles like that one keep surfacing time to time around next hearing date.

This is the Gazette Notification where you can read details about the rule: TRAI

The rule is not new, it came in 2012, TRAI took action against broadcasters that didn't followed the ad cap in 2013, then broadcasters took TRAI to TDSAT where they lost, then they went to Supreme Court which said that TDSAT had no power to interfere and ever since that case is still going on because there is no update after 2020. News articles like that one keep surfacing time to time around next hearing date.

This is the Gazette Notification where you can read details about the rule: TRAI
Okay, I am aware about this as English GECs were forced to air filler from 2013 onwards to make up time for the next program. I thought new one was something new.

I don't think big broadcasters such as Zee, Network 18, Disney ,Star ,Turner would public their RIO as per NTO 2.0.They will publish new RIO when the final judgement will be passes on 18 August .

I don't think big broadcasters such as Zee, Network 18, Disney ,Star ,Turner would public their RIO as per NTO 2.0.They will publish new RIO when the final judgement will be passes on 18 August .
Now,I have question what would happen if these broadcast wouldn't public new RIO today.Give me your reply guys

Why delay trai nto 2.0 Bombay high court judgement implement 6weeks completed. Broadcasters not implement new package Bouquets for nto 2.0?

@Vadirocks bro, Don't make so much excitement about the publish of new RIO from broadcaster which follows NTO 2.0 today without any proof.If you have proof then tell us how broadcaster would publish their new RIO today.I am damp sure broadcaster such star ,zee , network 18 would not publish their new RIO today.

@Vadirocks bro, Don't make so much excitement about the publish of new RIO from broadcaster which follows NTO 2.0 today without any proof.If you have proof then tell us how broadcaster would publish their new RIO today.I am damp sure broadcaster such star ,zee , network 18 would not publish their new RIO today.
I think same

He is the credible source guy who always post accurate details directly from broadcaster sources. It's wrong of you to question him.

He is the credible source guy who always post accurate details directly from broadcaster sources. It's wrong of you to question him.
But,Vadirock should provide a credible source before making such statement.The only thing which can be said now is that Broadcast would not publish their new RIO today and Vadirock has created much -awaited excitement redundantly without any mean.Vadirock should come and information us about why the majority of broadcaster haven't published their new RIO until now?All users are requested not to create a hype without any credible source and proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock