bRZeOpN.jpg
cTbkM9P.jpg
dlKHC46.jpg
Fcisssd.jpg

5NZFSAE.jpg
1cmR2xp.jpg
WI7LHqe.jpg
7aPw804.jpg
Today, I was searching for Disney kids pack and found : Disney Kids pack offers Disney Channel, Super Hungama, Disney Junior; and Disney Hungama Kids Pack offers Hungama tv also with 3 channels as same as Disney Kids pack. And, the point is both pack are of 12 rs.
Similarly, Disney Kids Pack HD & Disney Hungama Kids Pack HD are of 15 rs. each but latter also offers Hungama tv.
Does Star Network aware of it ?

Today, I was searching for Disney kids pack and found : Disney Kids pack offers Disney Channel, Super Hungama, Disney Junior; and Disney Hungama Kids Pack offers Hungama tv also with 3 channels as same as Disney Kids pack. And, the point is both pack are of 12 rs.
Similarly, Disney Kids Pack HD & Disney Hungama Kids Pack HD are of 15 rs. each but latter also offers Hungama tv.
They are very well aware of it. Hungama is now included in almost all SVP and SPP packs. So to remove the duplicate they have packs without Hungama and for those who does not opt for any star packs and want to subscribe for Disney channels only, they have packs with Hungama also.

Before Nto 2.0 also such packs existed as far as I remember.

Only in the subsequent Rio which was signed by Sun Direct and cable operators only. In which also they had incorporated Hungama in SVP and SPP packs.
And so new Dpo packs after that Rio carried Hungama & Star Movies too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock