Breaking NTO 2.0 RIO Published by Star TV Network

Home of Movies
alXb8IH.png

Star Gold Rs 19
Star Gold 2 Rs 1
Star Gold Thrills Rs 2
Star Gold Romance Rs 2

How long will TataPlay take to add newly launched Disney Star channels to its platform for us to subscribe? Hope they do it soon.😊👍I need to subscribe to some HD channels which are SD now.😊😊

@iDJ sir if you have Tata Play then I request you to please post pics of Star Gold Romance and Star Gold Thrills if not then message me the pics

Though Star Gold Romance Star Gold Thrills is not launched their channel numbers are announced!!!

38t2pzA.jpg

Airtel is giving Disney SD instead of Disney HD in a HD bouquet😑.

Buddy 1st let the channel itself launch....how can Airtel Digital TV or any other operator provide the channel on their platform if same has not been made available yet by the broadcaster.

When Disney HD is launched it will surely be added by Airtel Digital TV either from launch date or little later . Delay might happen as Airtel Digital TV is likely to change LCN of all channels (probably implement 4 Digit LCN which is necessary to accommodate maximum channels in each genre and not have need to alter LCN of some channels to create empty slots ) , activate new transponders and then add certain channels which r not urgent or on priority list or cannot be added at present due to previous RIO policy restrictions.

Just like thru special makeshift arrangement with Viacom18, Airtel Digital TV has been providing SD feed of MTV, Vh1, MTV Beats in respective HD Bouquet of Viacom18 until above issues get sorted...Similarly they might make such temporary adjustments/alterations in concerned HD bouquets for the time being & later launch the pending channels. This might take few days or weeks depending on when solution is arrived at for that channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock