Breaking NTO 2.0 To Be Implemented From 1st February 2023

I don't think it is required. There are many references inside this thread to the amendments citing 2.0. It would be confusing to just rename the title.
Agree. But can it be written in bracket? Like- (now officially called NTO 3.0). it will be good for future references/searches.

I don't think it is required. There are many references inside this thread to the amendments citing 2.0. It would be confusing to just rename the title.
Agree with Siva bro when all news links are calling it NTO.2 we can not change it to NTO 3

NTO 2.0 was never implemented and was gone for amendment,80-90 percent link call it as 2.0 only

Bro NTO 2.0 implementation is happening or not? Cuz deep silence past few days,

And what about star network channel? It will launch as per plan?
Two Regional HD Sports Channels launch already confirmed by Sanjog Gupta head of Star Sports Network.

The company will live telecast IPL 2023 matches across over 22 channels in 10+ feeds. Put together, the network has a market share of over 30% of the linear telecast. Sanjog Gupta, head,Sports at Disney Star told Mint that for Star Sports, this will be the year of resetting and repositioning IPL as the biggest property on TV. “We will make all the efforts to ensure that more people have access to Star Sports. We are launching two premium HD sports channels — in Tamil and Telugu — to service premium audience, in addition to HD channels in English and Hindi. Last year, we managed to place our sports channels in the base packages of cable operators in Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana markets, which has ensured higher reach. We will make IPL the biggest ever on TV," he said.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock