Breaking NTO 2.0 To Be Implemented From 1st February 2023

Distribution platform operators are yet to finalize agreements, and many in the industry say that the 1 February deadline will be missed.

Already Price increased in NTO 2.0. Again price increase means people's will not using DTH. They will move to OTT.

Got SMS from Airtel DTH

Important Notice! Basis government's new guidelines, there has been an increase in the DigitalTV tariff. The total rental for your Airtel DigitalTV 300xxxxxxx has increased by Rs.0.59/Month on account of TOPUP CHANNELS subscribed by you, effective from 31-Jan-2023 . For more information, visit i.airtel.in/ALPNTO2
WtwwyZI.jpg

Last edited:
Where can i find consolidated tariff info? The last time it was released, it was available on TRAI Website in the form of Excel. I have used this excel with formulae to form my package and calculate DBR, Monthly Cost etc.
Previous: Tariff Related Info

The revised NTO 2.0 is not yet available here. Any idea where may I get it from? Cheers.

Where may i get NTO 2.0 for National Geographic? (NGC Network Pvt. Ltd.)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock