Breaking Nxt sw update 4.16 to 4.21

No update found

Dear please try FACTORY RESET, i tried and logo is coming now and also SW upgrade done. Give a try god willingly should be solved. if solved let us know.

Is your recording issue sorted?
Yes when you factory reset logo comes for a while but after you siwtch off your stb and turn on again it disappears. My recording still not working bro😥 i was hoping this new SW update today will solve the issue but nothing working. So frustrated right now don't know what to do.

Yes when you factory reset logo comes for a while but after you siwtch off your stb and turn on again it disappears. My recording still not working bro😥 i was hoping this new SW update today will solve the issue but nothing working. So frustrated right now don't know what to do.

Don't be frustrated , as you mentioned when we do factory reset logo comes and when switched off it was going for me also, but from yesterday it was OK even after off and switching on the STB . Regarding recording iam really not sure what the problem is, hope it is solved for you.

Don't be frustrated , as you mentioned when we do factory reset logo comes and when switched off it was going for me also, but from yesterday it was OK even after off and switching on the STB . Regarding recording iam really not sure what the problem is, hope it is solved for you.
Yes bro frustrated about recording as i usually record a lot of stuff and not been able to do it ever since this new SW is making me go crazy especially after paying it too. Let's hope it get sorted soon. I wish everyone was as helping as you here then it would have been sorted by now.

While in software menu which option to choose?
There are two
1.Factory 1
2.User

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock