[Official Info] D2h Upcoming Channels List (this Year)

• Thread starter Thread starter GODMAN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 511
  • Views Views: Views 82,479
Status
Not open for further replies.
GODMAN said:
Yes ETV News Gujarathi Coming on July 6 :tup

Good, but wht's the reason for the delay of HD Addition for which deal is done ;:dodgy
No space issues..

Already Tatasky is up & running :lol

How r ppl so sure of it(sms hd n fox crime's) being the same license ? by the way fox crime is still up last time i checked

Just hoping that soon d2h will add few hd channel from the list.

APPYS said:
How r ppl so sure of it(sms hd n fox crime's) being the same license ? by the way fox crime is still up last time i checked

SMS HD not launched yet ; :lol
License is like a quota :k

Licence=Quota sounds archaic to me..in the sense wont they need paperwork and spectrum for uplink and downlink from broadcaster's end approved by MIB or DOT or whoever is the regulatory...I guess we are just making assumptions here..Fox crime is anyways a dud coz the programming is old and sd is atleast gradually dying for the english fanbase here...wud rather have it replaced by smthng like FOX HD/FX HD and have the new shows beamed apart from the ones SWP HD does

Yup, they need to clear those formalities as u say ; That could be reason for delay :P
Would be great if they launch FX HD instead SMS HD as MN+ HD will be leader anyway !

@ GODMAN ... Appreciate your effort and you have already mentioned deal is done.

We all here are now interested in knowing why SMS HD is still not launched/added and Why there is so much of delay for adding HD Channels when the Deal is already done on 18-06-2015 11:18 PM as per your first post.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom