[Official info]Recently added channels information

nskaran said:
awaiting for the confirmation biswa bhai.
Today's dealer's hotline is down, we are trying to contact dish tv right from morning, but all in vain.... will try again tommrow morning and confirm....
For your info i am getting Kolkata TV since i am subscribed to Bangla pack as my free welcome pack.....
Thanks for your patience and apology for this delay in providing the correct information through dish tv....

good update biswajit bro. kolkata tv is a nicee addition by dish tv. it shows popular football matches played in kolkata and other parts of india as well as news and some live shows also.:tup

Kolkata TV available free of cost to all subscribers of North. I mean only North Indian packs it will be free. For South India customer has to take Regional Bengali ADD ON 'Starry Bangla Pack' @ RS 28 p.m.

Bishnu15 said:
Kolkata TV available free of cost to all subscribers of North. I mean only North Indian packs it will be free. For South India customer has to take Regional Bengali ADD ON 'Starry Bangla Pack' @ RS 28 p.m.
thanks for the confirmation bro:tup

nskaran said:
Bishnu15 said:
thanks for the confirmation bro:tup

Not a problem at all.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock