Newly added DD channels not showing up on Binge+ STB

Soubhadra Nag

Reaction score
The recently added DD channels eg 1145, 1993, etc aren't showing up on my binge+ STB. Customer care is non responsive.

The DD channels are now visible after rigorous follow up and numerous emails to nodal officer and CEO.
Today their senior executive called up to inform that issue is resolved and when I asked him what was the issue, why weren't the channels added in my STB at the first instance, he said that there was some technical glitch and we have gotten thee channels added manually on your STB from back end.
He further added that this was on account of my building infra and satellite migration and they have rectified the same.

For information My apartment has a common dish and we use MDU connection.

Can someone simplify this for me over here,

If GSAT-24 was issue I shouldn't have been receiving other channels from other transponders.
Here is what I can make out that a certain transponder details weren't being read by our MDU connection and same had to be manually rectified, I want to understand that if my setup can read other transponders of a satellite why issue with only one transponder in question?
When I checked on site like lyngsat, I found that all these DD channels are housed on one single Transponder and those channels weren't showing up on my STB, which now has been rectified.

A reply from experts like @Vadirocks @SarfaRaZ would be highly appreciated.

The DD channels are now visible after rigorous follow up and numerous emails to nodal officer and CEO.
Today their senior executive called up to inform that issue is resolved and when I asked him what was the issue, why weren't the channels added in my STB at the first instance, he said that there was some technical glitch and we have gotten thee channels added manually on your STB from back end.
He further added that this was on account of my building infra and satellite migration and they have rectified the same.

For information My apartment has a common dish and we use MDU connection.

Can someone simplify this for me over here,

If GSAT-24 was issue I shouldn't have been receiving other channels from other transponders.
Here is what I can make out that a certain transponder details weren't being read by our MDU connection and same had to be manually rectified, I want to understand that if my setup can read other transponders of a satellite why issue with only one transponder in question?
When I checked on site like lyngsat, I found that all these DD channels are housed on one single Transponder and those channels weren't showing up on my STB, which now has been rectified.

A reply from experts like @Vadirocks @SarfaRaZ would be highly appreciated.

This Is Something Related To Bouquet ID They Have Rectified It!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock