Onam Premiere Movies On Malayalam Channels

Kairali tv-oru vadakkan selfi - uthradam evening.
asianet -oru vadakkan selfi. -thiruvonam day evening

flowers- mariyam mukku.

Oh My GOD Same movie in 2 different days premiere on 2 channels.If it happen it will create a new history in Malayalam TV Industry.

TR Vishnu said:
Oh My GOD Same movie in 2 different days premiere on 2 channels.If it happen it will create a new history in Malayalam TV Industry.

Jilla prmeired on surya and kairali on two different days(for vishu /easter)...its not first time...

Shadow said:
Jilla prmeired on surya and kairali on two different days(for vishu /easter)...its not first time...
But jilla tamil in surya
And in kairali they show malayalam dubbed version of jilla

Yes Brother dubbed version is show on Kairali not same and one more thing is this is asianet they always try to first premiering and all malayalam channels are compete to asianet and try to number one,but we know that asianet is far ahead than other malayalam channels in rating.So they will try to premiering first but I dont know what happening here?

We know that now a days Asianet and Kairali are in good relationship in share their own satlite right movies.But it is normaly happening after few months of first premiering their movies in their channel but here it is happen in very next day and during onam season also(one of the tight competition b/w Malayalam entertainment channels).

In personely I am see the promo of Oru Vadakkan    Selfie in Asianet and also they do not specify any date.They said that it is coming on onam days.

If any member Brothers see it on Kairali please confirm it and if can please post some screen shot of Oru Vadakkan Selfie In Kairali.If I am see it I will post it.

Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock