Once again Maintainence activity in tata sky.

• Thread starter SUNIEL
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 3,548
Ss of the scroll,

wXYJw.jpg

rP4FE.jpg

I am totally confuse , what can be purpose of this?
I think insat 4a is running on low power so may be checking by isro to avoid blackout of tata sky.
Hope for some good news like insat 4b failure then ts will move on foreign satellite and we get lot channels by tata sky.

May be some channel addition or PQ/AQ improvement..!!

The reason behind all these maintenance, that is being done for the past 2 months by tatasky is to optimize the performance of Insat4A. Because the sat is running on low power and TS do not want to lose even a single TP if not the entire satellite

Similarly, Insat 4A at 83 degree east is operating on reduced power impacting the services of Tata Sky. Similarly, Gsat-8 satellite (55 degree east) with 24 Ku transponders is said to have suffered an antenna thermal distortion anomaly since its launch last year. This resulted in constrained operations of all the 24 transponders.

Check this link for more info

Thanks for the info mmadhan. :k

So it looks like insat 4a is also coming to an end. :skd

again maintenance oh maintenance & maintenance its just keeps coming every week. dear friend gss may know, what is all this maintenance and what for.

nskaran said:
again maintenance oh maintenance & maintenance its just keeps coming every week. dear friend gss may know, what is all this maintenance and what for.
Check post no.6 of Madhan Bhai.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock