One More "Movies Now HD" Started on IS 20

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 6,258
c38f5984857faf2ade932e33682b7ca6.jpg
9ef369edd4f1967e6de9e4fcd95a977a.jpg
.new logo

I think all tv channels should follow this practice. They should use a transparent logo on screen while a colorful logo for advertisement purpose. Majority of the channels follow this practice outside of India.

shawl_who said:
Yes.... movies now hd logo is transparent now... different from movies now sd :k

Check it..

I m watching on tata sky :k

praks001 said:
I think all tv channels should follow this practice. They should use a transparent logo on screen while a colorful logo for advertisement purpose. Majority of the channels follow this practice outside of India.

Please tell this to starsports which has most pathetic logos in the world

I think TATA SKY is best dth as all around price, quality and services.

Guys, I still believe, this channel is testing for Romedy Now HD, and they have replaced the earlier feed on Tatasky with this test feed, which will be again replaced by the actual Movies Now HD feed which is available as downscaled SD feed, and after the testing completes, It will be replaced with actual Romedy Now HD feed on Tatasky and the ch. no. will be changed and at this channel no. the actual Movies Now HD will be added as new addition on some other TP, trust me and be ready for Romedy Now HD exclusively on Tatasky very soon, I am sure of it, just wait and watch as this is going to happen in January itself, right now I have watched a ad of Romedy now on this new feed and it was in 16:9 format, earlier I had watched the same ad on the previous HD feed of Movies Now, it was looking like as it looks on Romedy Now i.e. as 4:3 format has been stretched to 16:9, thats why I am saying Romedy Now HD is coming very soon on this feed, just wait and watch !! :):):)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock