Reaction score
One More "Movies Now HD" Started on IS 20,
Showing color bars,
Tp 3942 V 7200,
Old slot is also on same Tp,
Old & new both have DD audio feed,

DW14Ce6.jpg

Yes, here comes the Romedy Now HD !!
I was waiting for it since its launch !!
In the coming days they will shut the Romedy Now's current SD feed and there will be only one feed of the channel and that will be its HD feed only which will be distributed as SD feed (the downscaled version of the HD feed) also, after its testing completes, everywhere its SD feed will be replaced by the downscaled HD feed, I hope so that very soon they will update its epg as Romedy Now HD. I am only waiting for the day when Tatasky will add the HD version of this premium channel (content wise and not price wise). I really love this channels' content, it really makes me feel good, And when it will be in HD, I will be crazy for this channel. Thanks, Gssran bro for this lovely update, I am eagerly waiting for your next update in this context when you will be telling us that its epg has been updated as Romedy Now HD !!:):):)

skm30 said:
Yes, here comes the Romedy Now HD !!
I was waiting for it since its launch !!
In the coming days they will shut the Romedy Now's current SD feed and there will be only one feed of the channel and that will be its HD feed only which will be distributed as SD feed (the downscaled version of the HD feed) also, after its testing completes, everywhere its SD feed will be replaced by the downscaled HD feed, I hope so that very soon they will update its epg as Romedy Now HD. I am only waiting for the day when Tatasky will add the HD version of this premium channel (content wise and not price wise). I really love this channels' content, it really makes me feel good, And when it will be in HD, I will be crazy for this channel. Thanks, Gssran bro for this lovely update, I am eagerly waiting for your next update in this context when you will be telling us that its epg has been updated as Romedy Now HD !!:):):)

khayal ka khayal accha hai, par khayal hi hai :p

note: english translation not needed :no

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock