Gssran said:
One more Star World HD added on Tp 10970 H
Rushil.D said:
Star World HD Alias
Surely they are testing FX HD !!:)
Gssran said:
It's added again with name
"Star Movies HD Alias"
Now surely they are testing Star Movies Select HD !!:)

I think, very soon they are going to add FX HD and Star Movies Select HD channels !!:):):):):)

skm30 said:

I think, very soon they are going to add FX HD and Star Movies Select HD channels !!:):):):):)

I am not having any hopes from tata sky and I am quite sure that it will not be added :no:no

Its Better if they add any entertainment/information channels, star movies select hd channel is a crap channel, they will do repeat telecast of the same movie telecasted in star movies . Its like zeemovies-&pictures.

skm30 said:

i think this tp is AXNHD!

skm30 said:

Both d chnls have yet to be launched by the broadcaster, they cant be testing fx hd or sms hd :no

shawl_who said:
Both d chnls have yet to be launched by the broadcaster, they cant be testing fx hd or sms hd :no

and till now they haven't got licenses for those 2 channels.. that's why shutdown of FX Crime is postponed

shawl_who said:
Bro, some days back 2 HD chnls were tested on IS 20 but no epg was added, audio-pid was english and audio-video both were encrypted, after some days both testings were removed from the tp, but no one knew which channels were they; after some days they started testing SMS HD on IS 20. One more thing bro, were u able to track SS hd3 and SS hd4's testing before their launch, only there was an ad a day before their launch in economic times and the next day they were added on Tatasky first. So, you can't track always star group's testings. May be they will land directly on TS very soon !!

wewake said:
and till now they haven't got licenses for those 2 channels.. that's why shutdown of FX Crime is postponed
Bro, Fox Crime has been shutdowned officially, no new show is coming on it, they have stopped its shows' advertisement in any form anywhere, however some dths are still carring it, but this doesn't mean that the channel hasn't been shutdowned, and sometimes even after the shutdown the broadcasters use to carry the channels on some tp on some satellites, so what to say about it !!
And bro, I think, they can easily launch any entertainment HD channel on the license of any non-news HD channel, we have seen it also in many cases in the past that the licensed channel's name is different from the actually launched channel's name which has been launched in place of it !!

skm30 said:
Bro, Fox Crime has been shutdowned officially, no new show is coming on it, they have stopped its shows' advertisement in any form anywhere, however some dths are still carring it, but this doesn't mean that the channel hasn't been shutdowned, and sometimes even after the shutdown the broadcasters use to carry the channels on some tp on some satellites, so what to say about it !!
And bro, I think, they can easily launch any entertainment HD channel on the license of any non-news HD channel, we have seen it also in many cases in the past that the licensed channel's name is different from the actually launched channel's name which has been launched in place of it !!

bro they want to shutdown it but it is not shutdown yet... still it's running... and if they want to change channel's name they need approval first for I&B department.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock