One more Star Movies HD added on Tp 10970 H

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 61
  • Views: Views 10,081
wewake said:
bro they want to shutdown it but it is not shutdown yet... still it's running... and if they want to change channel's name they need approval first for I&B department.
It has been shutdowned bro, now its not available on many cable networks, also it was in the newspaper, and after that I never read anywhere that the star group has postponed the channel's closure and it will continue its telecast. But if u have read any such thing anywhere then u should provide the link here also as it will be the exclusive one !!

And bro, I agree with you when you say that if they want to change channel's name first they need approval from I&B department. Its true that without IB department's approval they can't change the channel's name which has been approved. But, in the past many channels have been launched on the license of some other channel, can you produce any of the such channel's name changing approval order's copy from the IB Department. Bro, the news of getting license, which is more common and important also, is easily available but the news confirming the change in the approved channel's name by IB department is very rare !!

skm30 said:
Bro, some days back 2 HD chnls were tested on IS 20 but no epg was added, audio-pid was english and audio-video both were encrypted, after some days both testings were removed from the tp, but no one knew which channels were they; after some days they started testing SMS HD on IS 20. One more thing bro, were u able to track SS hd3 and SS hd4's testing before their launch, only there was an ad a day before their launch in economic times and the next day they were added on Tatasky first. So, you can't track always star group's testings. May be they will land directly on TS very soon !!

http://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?tid=106251,

Star Movies Select HD is available on IS 20,
& Fox Crime still available on Asiasat 7,
I am sure star will choose Fox Crime licence to launch FX HD,
But after govt clearance.

skm30 said:
It has been shutdowned bro, now its not available on many cable networks, also it was in the newspaper, and after that I never read anywhere that the star group has postponed the channel's closure and it will continue its telecast. But if u have read any such thing anywhere then u should provide the link here also as it will be the exclusive one !!

And bro, I agree with you when you say that if they want to change channel's name first they need approval from I&B department. Its true that without IB department's approval they can't change the channel's name which has been approved. But, in the past many channels have been launched on the license of some other channel, can you produce any of the such channel's name changing approval order's copy from the IB Department. Bro, the news of getting license, which is more common and important also, is easily available but the news confirming the change in the approved channel's name by IB department is very rare !!

bro checkout the latest list of channel's license... recently TEN Sports network got clearance for change their's names to TEN 1, TEN 2

star's approval is still pending.. so that's why there's some delay in launch

Gssran said:
I am sure star will choose Fox Crime licence to launch FX HD,
But after govt clearance.
But bro, is it possible that govt can give clearence to launch a HD channel on the licence of a SD channel !!

skm30 said:
But bro, is it possible that govt can give clearence to launch a HD channel on the licence of a SD channel !!
yeah bro, it's happened in past too.

Star Movies HD Alias Showing EPG Of Star Movies HD!

nnVsGK9.jpg

So now I think its just a testing channel and nothing else

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock