One more transponder added by dishtv

• Thread starter neons
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 9,261
Shivraj said:
Bro please post a pic you connected the STB to TV for Shivraj bro..

Ok but I am using Dishtv SD box
[/quote]

Try to upgrade Bro...i upgraded with Rs.999 offer...I didnt get any cashback but They gave me an offer to choose any 75/- HD add-on pack free for 1year..

Could it be that Dish TV is shifting the operations from 11 transponders of NSS6 to equal number of transponders on SES8 as NSS6 is nearing end of life? and then the transponders of NSS6 may shut off bringing the number down to 15 active transponders on SES8 + Asiasat 5?

balugudidiot said:
Ok but I am using Dishtv SD box

Try to upgrade Bro...i upgraded with Rs.999 offer...I didnt get any cashback but They gave me an offer to choose any 75/- HD add-on pack free for 1year..
[/quote]

Its mean dishtv chitting with old customers about Rs 999 cashback offer

No chitting...there are several offers...based on the since how long they are using dishtv....for 5yrs old or moree cashback offer is avail...am using since 2 yrs so i got add on offer...thats all

Saj 007 said:
Confirm the offer with them, then upgrade to :hd box...

Dishtv calling me on my number about this offer but My area dishtv engineer told me dont upgrade if you have not LCD or LED TV

Shivraj said:
Dishtv calling me on my number about this offer but My area dishtv engineer told me dont upgrade if you have not LCD or LED TV

Don't know why he told like this ....

If u need any Mpeg4 channels badly...better to upgrade now...otherwise ur wish...u can wait untill u baught a new tv...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock