One step to choose right SD(standard Definition) dth

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 10,287
people said:
brother it is possible give the answer based ob above format,it will help for our new users to find(Quick Find) exact SD STB what they want.

u need add one more point 16. Reason to choose ur dth and how its different from others?

Vismay554 said:
people said:
brother it is possible give the answer based ob above format,it will help for our new users to find(Quick Find) exact SD STB what they want.

u need add one more point 16. Reason to choose ur dth and how its different from others?

you can use the 15th comment line.
15.Do you happy with your DTH?

Thanks for your suggestion,if it is possible please quote your note by using given format. :tup

Thanks

friends we are customers,we are the consumers,we are the experts.
so why we need others feedback or review about our DTH.This the easiest way to decide good DTH and tell to new comer for choose good DTH.

So feed your experience and help others.

DISH TV :
1.Basic pack start from 155 rs

2.package arrangement and cost

3.is highest pack provide all major required channels? No

4.is any package available for provide all their available channels and its cost.

5.How many multilingual channels available?

6. number of channels 335 including hd channels

7.video and Sound quality(blur images or audio breaks). sound quality ok

8.what about signal level on rainy season? not ok

9.How is regional channel LCN arrangement is good or acceptable or bad. its ok

10.ad-on pack compatibility and pricing -good

11.is hardware issue any you have faced?-no not all

12.Is remote is user friendly. very super

13.any logo issue? no

14.Is they are providing any offers frequently(like recharge offer or primary customer offer) yes frequently

15.Finally are happy with your DTH? - using 6 years very happy

Airtel Digital TV:

1) Top-Notch Hardware/software, fast scan.
2) PQ quality is gud for majority of the channels, but average for few channels like TEN n Zee n/w.
3) Leading no. of regional channels for majority of the regions. PQ quality suffers on North-East channels, and few other regional channels as well.
4) Channel alignment is poor. Need to realign properly.
5) Need to add more english n hindi music channels.
6) Suffers in no. of HD channels available. Only 15, whereas other DTH have gone beyond 20.
7) If I am happy -- well kind of, but there's scope for improvement.

reliance digital tv.
1.Base pack starts from 199.
2.packs starts from 199 to 450
3.channels count 240 sd
4.85 % in rain
5.max pack 450 including all channels.
6.channel no alignment is too good.
7.remote is userfriendly.
15....yes i m happy with my big tv..

wow reliance 85 in rainy time good brother.
for sundirect no comments!!!

1.Basic pack start from - Rs.170pm/Rs.1700pa :-/

2.package arrangement and cost - Simplest and easy to understand packs but costly compared to others :dodgy

3.is highest pack provide all major required channels? - Grand Sports, the highest pack provides most channels on the platform (however TS lacks few important channels) :(

4.is any package available for provide all their available channels and its cost. - Mega pack at Rs.5500pa & Mega South at Rs.6400pa :s

5.How many multilingual channels available? - 18 :tup

6. number of channels - 215 SD + 13* HD (includes tv channels on actve, excludes multi audio feed, help/promo channels, PPV channels) :tup

7.video and Sound quality(blur images or audio breaks) -As on my TV, PQ: 9.5/10, AQ: 10/10 :clap

8.what about signal level on rainy season? - I have to say that i am blessed in this part. Rain attenuation is very less, happens only during heavy downpour and the signal interrupts for only few seconds :clap

9.How is regional channel LCN arrangement is good or acceptable or bad. - Good :tup

10.ad-on pack compatibility and pricing - easy to identify addons as it is packed based on genre. Price is on higher side for few :k

11.is hardware issue any you have faced? - My CPE is 6+ years old. its unfortunate that nothing happens to this :clap

12.Is remote is user friendly. - Yes. Easy to handle it in one hand :clap

13.any logo issue? - best logo in my opinion. never interferes my viewing line :clap

14.Is they are providing any offers frequently(like recharge offer or primary customer offer) - Recharge Bonus, LDP offers and Jingalala Saturdays are available most of the time :clap

15.Finally are happy with your DTH? - So far, in my opinion. Yes :luv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock