[Open to all] Hidden channels of 11670 V TP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

I learned about this new software from some members from one of the satellite related forum. I started asking them on 22-Oct. I got to know about the software name on the same day itself (Saturday). But I was not able to get anything on that software when I tried on Saturday and Sunday.

MJ, the NASA tracker, is saying that I am fooling you guys that I didn't get anything on Saturday and Sunday but suddenly got something yesterday. Here I am sharing my discussions with that satellite forum members till Monday. This is just to show the facts to you all members. I don't need to prove that NASA tracker MJ.

QQRiZq8.png

g4td73o.png

Ij10mtO.png

4YMFod6.png

BxAuTCg.png

Yesterday I got the channels once at least one of the channel in that TP is visible for regular scanning. Prior to that I was not getting anything. I still have to find those options.

Now I am waiting for their reply to learn those things. FYI, this is not my own findings that I must agree. But I learned this so I am feeling good.

Ed3j6Pt.png

@MJ: You can show any of my updates and prove it as wrong. I am not going to care your words anymore. Members know if I am posting wrong updates or correct updates. If you are a genius, continue your job. Why are unnecessarily pulling other's legs by calling us as small scanners. Yes, we are small scanners. So what. Mind your own business in your own forum.

FYI, I am doing all these updates on my own interest.

Yes, I should thank you, Mr.Bhat (Mr.Kumarbhai) and Deepu who are posting hidden test updates. I inspired to learn all these after seeing updates from you 3 only. But it is not the fact that only you are the founder of these things. You must also have "learned" and not "found" these techniques.

"Known is a drop and unknown is an ocean"

They too found it from other place as you said but never thanked those people or sites. Where as you are openly thanking them including our former members who also have these tricks before you.

Though you are a new tracker or even a small one (as they say) but you will improve a lot by keeping up such good attitude and always supporting the correct things.

Mistake is done by everyone. Not only by you or me but also by them. Its good to correct someone we too agree with that. But why to call all these things like small updater blah blah..

We work because of our interest in this field. Few likes and reps will not increase our real life prestige or property surely. Its only the love and appriciations given by members in the virtual internet world for keeping them updated with timely update.

Some newbies (not making fun) who came later are now supporting those guys there because of their own benifits. But they don't understand it is doing harm of their own reputation in forums.

Have some updates? Post it. Instead of just pulling other newly joined small tracker legs.

Remember you were also small tracker one day later only you became NASA level tracker. When you were newbie if someone with your current level have pulled your leg won't you have been demotivated!

yep as @Bapun bro said :clap:hs:luv:tup:) .. We always trust u anna no need to prove :no:hs:luv:) ..

The response we got in DDF for our updates shows who is small & who is Big,
& we don't need any sertificate from Any outsider.

As Secret has been revealed now they are in fear who will visit their forum for advance updates :em

already a bot their spamming whole day :D

3 more tamil channels coming soon, good update sadiq bro..

sutharshan said:
3 more tamil channels coming soon, good update sadiq bro..

Which 3 more bro :huh:skd Already 2 more coming tomorrow so which 3 more :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock