Option to add HD access fee removed from MyTataSky

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Yes, d2h copied this method few years ago :wall
But no-one liked this :k

Now reverted back to old HD add-on method which d2h used earlier :eek:hya

I'm getting 35 HD channels with Silver pack at a cost of Rs.319/pm ( 202+ 117 HD addon) :k:eek:hya:eek:hya:luv
319 is super cheap. That's just awesome.

ilikered said:
319 is super cheap. That's just awesome.
How long d2h remains cheap it's to be seen. None of the dths would avoid temptation when look at the plate of Tatasky. We subscribers will be suffering ultimately.

harshbardhan said:
How long d2h remains cheap it's to be seen. None of the dths would avoid temptation when look at the plate of Tatasky. We subscribers will be suffering ultimately.
Well, for now it's cheap. Let the d2h guys enjoy that!!! And the other DTH users are already suffering anyway.

ilikered said:
Well, for now it's cheap. Let the d2h guys enjoy that!!! And the other DTH users are already suffering anyway.
Yes. My point is that if I shift to d2h or similar operator having been allured by the offers there is no logic. For some days I may enjoy cheaper packs but how long no guarantee.

Good update. I think Tata Sky is slowly phasing out HD access fee.

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Yes, d2h copied this method few years ago :wall
But no-one liked this :k

Now reverted back to old HD add-on method which d2h used earlier :eek:hya

I'm getting 35 HD channels with Silver pack at a cost of Rs.319/pm ( 202+ 117 HD addon) :k:eek:hya:eek:hya:luv

how come South Super Premium HD Addon is activated for south Silver base pack? Its no where available on online or through customer care!

anjank said:
how come South Super Premium HD Addon is activated for south Silver base pack? Its no where available on online or through customer care!

Simple.
--------snipped--------
:k:eek:hya:eek:hya:lol:luv

Great! it worked like a charm!!! So, was this option not available when they initially launched HD access fee in d2h?

anjank said:
Great! it worked like a charm!!! So, was this option not available when they initially launched HD access fee in d2h?

Not available when d2h had HD Access :(

But now as d2h call it as HD Add-on, it's possible & it's the technically correct term although they are not explicitly telling this to d2h customers ;):eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock