option to use hd stb for sd package

• Thread starter Thread starter frankn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 11
  • Views Views: Views 1,884

frankn

Reaction score
Is it possible to use hd stb to subscribe to sd package with same price. please reply as soon asap.

No. You should atleast subscribe for 2 HD channels, at the cost of Rs.30

frankn said:
Is it possible to use hd stb to subscribe to sd package with same price. please reply as soon asap.

Call Customer Care and request to activate Value Prime HD (Two :hd channel) monthly 260. You will get all SD channels as same as value prime pack with extra two :hd channel.

And also you can subscribe FTA pack cost of Rs168 monthly including all taxes. After activate FTA pack, you can subscribe any chhota :hd pack.
Note:- If you have :hd STB, then you should have to subscribe two :hd channels compulsory.

I am currently having south super prime pack. IsIit possible to upgrade at any time.wat r the documents I need to submit for upgrade. As current package expires only on march 2015. If I upgrades do I get yhe same expiry date. And I need to pay anything extra. Please.. reply

There is no need any documents to Upgrade/Downgrade packages. Just call the customer care and request to change package whatever you want.

frankn said:
I am currently having south super prime pack. IsIit possible to upgrade at any time.wat r the documents I need to submit for upgrade. As current package expires only on march 2015. If I upgrades do I get yhe same expiry date. And I need to pay anything extra. Please.. reply

creat your self care account and change your packeg easly

Back
Top Bottom