DDF Exclusive "Oriqa Gujarati" Coming Soon...

Star has already said that it’s not interested in entering new language markets. Zee was able to successfully relaunch Zee Punjabi, but whether they are interested in relaunching Zee Gujarati remains to be seen. Goodness knows when other networks will enter this untapped market. This is a welcome and much-needed step.

Also, none of the Assamese channels are from a big national network, so Zee should try to enter it within the next decade.

TBH i dont want player like Star or Zee to enter in Gujarati market as they are just money oriented network they will quickly shut down the channel if they dont get high ratings n ad revenues .
But Most importantly this networks are not creative or innovative when it comes to showing Contents or any tv programs .. There is no variety on their channels.
365 days u find only Typical Saas bahu n love hate dramas going on.
If any network i want to see back then its ETV ..
Bcz when it comes to creative Content or variety .
ETV is best n unbeatable . etv Gujarati had many creative contents..N best thing of ETV There were Shows or content for every typ of audience. ETV Gujarati used to had Kids shows on Sunday morning n also Every day at evening. They had gujarati cultural shows, folk Musical shows, Game shows, travel show , Religious shows, Ladies special shows, Comedy shows, talk shows and many others, list wil just go on.
On the other hand Alpha tv Or Zee Gujarati had dubbed shows n only typical Saas bahu n love dramas. There were not much creativity, variety or quality content n local touch on Zee Gujarati
Thats Why Zee Gujarati never gained popularity in Gujarati audience .
ETV was connected with Gujarati ppl n Gujarati local culture vry well .. Etv had made special place in the heart of Gujarati ppl. But it was not the case With Zee Gujarati..ppl never felt connection with Zee Gujarati.
So i dont want Zee or star in Gujarati market .
Just like there Hindi GEC they will day night show only Saas bahu saazish n love dramas.. There wont be any variety or quality content on their Channels.
So its better if they dont come in Gujarati market.

TBH i dont want player like Star or Zee to enter in Gujarati market as they are just money oriented network they will quickly shut down the channel if they dont get high ratings n ad revenues .
But Most importantly this networks are not creative or innovative when it comes to showing Contents or any tv programs .. There is no variety on their channels.
ETV is best n unbeatable . etv Gujarati had many creative contents..N best thing of ETV There were Shows or content for every typ of audience. ETV Gujarati used to had Kids shows on Sunday morning n also Every day at evening. They had gujarati cultural shows, folk Musical shows, Game shows, travel show , Religious shows, Ladies special shows, Comedy shows, talk shows and many others, list wil just go on.
On the other hand Alpha tv Or Zee Gujarati had dubbed shows n only typical Saas bahu n love dramas. There were not much creativity, variety or quality content n local touch on Zee Gujarati
ETV was connected with Gujarati ppl n Gujarati local culture vry well .. Etv had made special place in the heart of Gujarati ppl. But it was not the case With Zee Gujarati..ppl never felt connection with Zee Gujarati.
Just like there Hindi GEC they will day night show only Saas bahu saazish n love dramas.. There wont be any variety or quality content on their Channels.

Yes I agree with you here, ETV network regional channels were really very good.
ETV Marathi was a all in one channel with all type of show and was favorite of most of people but sadly after some years new Marathi channels came to compete with this channel and this channel gone down and afterwards it was acquired by viacom and became Colors Marathi then it got down.

Once ETV was no.1 and now it's No.3 in Maharashtra (Colors).
If ETV channels would not be acquired by Viacom then it would be really very good.
I don't like Colors Marathi at all!

If today ETV Marathi would be in place of Colors Marathi then there would be good competition and it could be even No.1 channel.

Last edited:
why are you insulting zee and star network don't you know both are very big network even they are big then Viacom and etv network. U are saying that zee and star network are money minded so even this local channel oriqa is money minded only. Star zee both networks are successful and big and good you should not say anything to them because they not launched channel in your language they would have launched a Gujarati channel but it's not profitable for them now stop insulting zee network it is number one network.

Yes I agree with you here, ETV network regional channels were really very good.
ETV Marathi was a all in one channel with all type of show and was favorite of most of people but sadly after some years new channels came and this channel gone down and afterwards it was acquired by viacom and became Colors Marathi then it got down.

Once ETV was no.1 and now it's No.3 in Maharashtra (Colors).
If ETV channels would not be acquired by Viacom then it would be really very good.
I don't like Colors Marathi at all!

@Rajpatil98 bro if today ETV Marathi would be in place of Colors Marathi then there would be good competition and it could be even No.1 channel.
Zee network is number one after star and zee marathi channel will be back on number 1 Bro and compete with Star Pravaah I know you fan of Star Pravah so you support them nothing wrong but stop saying zee marathi crap channel. Thanknyou

Rocky Bro this is very small and local netwrk channel they will not at all launchn Marathi channel they are launching a gujrati channel which is more for them please don't expect anything from this smsll local network of Marathi Channel.

Rocky Bro this is very small and local netwrk channel they will not at all launchn Marathi channel they are launching a gujrati channel which is more for them please don't expect anything from this smsll local network of Marathi Channel.

I don't expect anything only I am saying that if they launch a Marathi channel then it's beneficial anyways they will not launch it as it is a local channel of Gujrat.

Zee network is number one after star and zee marathi channel will be back on number 1 Bro and compete with Star Pravaah I know you fan of Star Pravah so you support them nothing wrong but stop saying zee marathi crap channel. Thanknyou
Off-topic:
Bro nothing wrong zee marathi shows not good other then reality shows and Some 2 serials all are stretched and boring serials so I said and I want Zee Marathi to improve their fictions.

Off-topic:
Bro nothing wrong zee marathi shows not good other then reality shows and Some 2 serials all are stretched and boring serials so I said and I want Zee Marathi to improve their fictions.
Have patience Bro they will improve there channel soon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock