Discussion Our opinions to rebrand or relaunch some channels

I want Makkal TV to be rebranded.
Could you explain? Also, why are there so many Tamil GECs? In Telugu and Kannada, news channels are much more than GECs, but in Tamil, every political party needs to have its own GEC, regardless of whether or not people watch it. :cf2:

Could you explain? Also, why are there so many Tamil GECs? In Telugu and Kannada, news channels are much more than GECs, but in Tamil, every political party needs to have its own GEC, regardless of whether or not people watch it. :cf2:
Because it a pure tamil channels where they dont use any english words in any of their programs and i respect that. Currently they are one of the channels which using obsolete technology. I didnt find any revamp activities since the start of the channel. So i want it to be rebranded.

Da Vinci Learning, Zindagi, Baby TV, Fox Crime, Sony Le Plex, MTV Indies ( dedicated to new and old indi pop songs), Lumiere Movies, UTV World Movies, Travel Channel

Feel that Sony should relaunch AXN as AXN Beyond thereby expanding the genres of shows covered on it from earlier action centric approach

Da Vinci Learning, Zindagi, Baby TV, Fox Crime, Sony Le Plex, MTV Indies ( dedicated to new and old indi pop songs), Lumiere Movies, UTV World Movies, Travel Channel

Feel that Sony should relaunch AXN as AXN Beyond thereby expanding the genres of shows covered on it from earlier action centric approach
Zindagi Is Available on Zee 5 And AXN Deserves A Comeback Also Sony Le Plex And Sony Rox

BabyTV HD is there. Sony Rox HD and Sony Mix should not have been shut down whether or not there is a merger. I will also add TCM, MGM, Hallmark and the Big CBS channels (the last of which was never added on Tata Sky).
Zindagi Is Available on Zee 5 And AXN Deserves A Comeback Also Sony Le Plex And Sony Rox
I do not think that Zindagi on Zee5 is a live channel.

My suggestions
Tamil Market
1. Bring Sun Action back. I miss Tamil Hollywood movies.
Rebrand K TV to Sun Movies (Just like other regional Sun Channels)
2. Kalaignar Group (happening most probably after 2021) and Raj Group Rebranding
3. Jaya Action
4. Launch an FTA movie channel for Tamil where The Pavalar Movies, Chitra Lakshmanan Films, and others are aired

Kids
Bring Animax and Jetix back.
Late night 10pm -12am Anime Block on Pogo, Hungama compulsory

GEC + Movies

Relaunch Bindaas Movies
Sony Wah - Sony Action/Movies (H/W dubbed channel)
Relaunch Star One with Youth centric Shows
Relaunch FX

BabyTV HD is there. Sony Rox HD and Sony Mix should not have been shut down whether or not there is a merger. I will also add TCM, MGM, Hallmark and the Big CBS channels (the last of which was never added on Tata Sky).

I do not think that Zindagi on Zee5 is a live channel.
Just install the app it's available

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock